Zilla Small Animal Munchies Vegetable & Fruit Mix Lizard Food, 4-oz bag
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Easy to prepare by simply rehydrating in water
- Feed alone or with other diets to provide nutritious variety from natural ingredients.
- Ideal for bearded dragons, uromastyx, iguanas, tortoises, as well as birds and other small animals.
- All-natural pre-cut ingredients like zucchini, green beans, peas, apples, bananas, strawberries, peaches, pears, mangoes, and blueberries.
- Nutritious, dehydrated ingredients that are quick and convenient - no refrigeration required!
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Zilla Reptile Munchies Mealworms Lizard Food, 3.75-oz bag$9.99Chewy Price$12.99List Price$9.49Autoship Price
- Zoo Med Gourmet Aquatic Turtle Food, 6-oz jar$3.89Chewy Price$9.99List Price$3.70Autoship Price
- Zilla Land Turtle & Tortoise Food, 3 count$14.10Chewy Price$14.94List Price$13.39Autoship Price
- Tetra ReptoMin Jumbo Floating Sticks Turtle & Amphibian Food, 10.23-oz jar$10.38Chewy Price$16.99List Price$9.86Autoship Price
- Omega One Frog & Tadpole Sinking Pellets Food, 1.2-oz jar$4.39Chewy Price$4.17Autoship Price
- Tetra ReptoMin Baby Floating Sticks Turtle & Amphibian Food, 0.92-oz jar$1.99Chewy Price$2.99List Price$1.89Autoship Price
- Fluker's Buffet Blend Veggie Variety Juvenile Bearded Dragon Food, 9-oz jar$5.84Chewy Price$15.40List Price$5.55Autoship Price
- Zoo Med Can O' Snails Reptile, Bird & Mammal Food, 1.7-oz can$5.04Chewy Price$7.99List Price$4.79Autoship Price
- Zilla Reptile Munchies Vegetable Mix Lizard Food, 4-oz bag$11.99Chewy Price$15.99List Price$11.39Autoship Price
- Zoo Med Aquatic Frog & Tadpole Food, 2-oz jar$3.99Chewy Price$4.99List Price$3.79Autoship Price
- Zoo Med Canned Box Turtle Food, 6-oz can$3.44Chewy Price$5.99List Price$3.27Autoship Price
- Zoo Med Gourmet Tortoise Food, 13.5-oz jar$15.05Chewy Price$18.99List Price$14.30Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Sun Dried Bok Choy and Carrots. Freeze Dried Fruits and Vegetables: Zucchini, Green Beans, Peas...||Sun Dried Bok Choy, Freeze Dried Zucchini, Freeze Dried Green Beans...||Freeze Dried Apples, Freeze Dried Bananas, Freeze Dried Strawberries...||Shrimp.||Sun Dried Bok Choy, Sun Dried Carrots, Freeze Dried Zucchini...|
|Food Form||Dehydrated, Freeze-Dried, Dried Fruits, Dried Veggies||Dehydrated, Freeze-Dried, Crickets, Mealworms, Dried Veggies||Freeze-Dried, Dried Fruits||Dehydrated, Shrimp||Dehydrated, Freeze-Dried, Dried Veggies|
|Fish Type||—||—||—||Tropical Freshwater||—|
|Small Pet Type||—||—||—||—||Hamster|
Questions & Answers
11 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
40 Customer Reviews
is it just me??
I bought this thinking it would be perfect for my Turtle. I mixed it the way it says & it’s sticky? I tried adding a little more water, then it was just mushy? I added a little less water, it’s hard & sticky? Am I doing something wrong? I have some to my turtle & he wouldn’t eat it. I went to clean it out of his bowl & it’s stuck in there?? Now it’s not like I left it for a week, it was a couple of hours to see if he would try it. If anyone has any recommendations on maybe a better way of making this, I would greatly appreciate your advice. Thank you.
Can I give this to my cockiteal bird? And to my sulcata tortoise?.
Not for my beardie
I bought this originally for my very picky bearded dragon and he wouldn’t touch it, he wasn’t interested at all. However, i fed it to my guinea pigs and they ate it so it didn’t go to waste. If you have a picky beardie, it may not be for you.
There’s a packet to help keep it dry but I found it had opened inside the bag. Now the silica pearls are mixed in. I’m not feeding this to my dragon. Stick with fresh salad. :(
Used to gut load feeders
I purchased this because my scraps didn't appeal to the roaches, crickets, and mealworms I feed to my leopard gecko anymore. For one thing they were molding quickly and another they were barely touched. So I have used this for almost a week and ALL of the feeders love it! I've never seen my mealworms so interested in anything, and my roaches are super plump! My gecko enjoyed the roaches and only ate about half of them so I think this is some good stuff!
My Turtle Says No
I bought this for my aquatic turtle Bob. He's an adult and is supposed to be eating his fruits and veggies, also his greens. But he's spoiled and all he will eat is meat. Thought this combo bag would entice him, but no. He ate one bite and spit it out. However, I'm sure that other critters love it. Seems to be a good product. Like the variety. Maybe one day he'll start eating more of a variety.
We'll see how it goes
I haven't tried this yet. But I think it will be helpful. It's away to get my babies their vegies without having to cut them up myself and waist a lot because they go bad fast.
My cockatiels loves it!
This is a great variety of dried veggies to top off their regular bird food and isn't expensive either, I will definitely buy again.
great salad toppings
Everyone can eat these! Great as 'salad toppings' for my: *Tortoise *Bearded Dragon *Backyard chickens *Guinea pigs
My Birds Gave These One Wing Down
My birds are not fans of these. They are picky eaters (one is actually a seed junky) and I was hoping they'd like them, but no such luck.