In the tangled trees of the rainforest, reptiles and amphibians don't get their water from decorative bowls. With the Spring Cave Reptile Hideout from Zilla, you can simulate your cold-blooded friend's natural environment by providing a source of running water. A large "stick" at the base helps your pet enter the cave, while the blue LED light guides his path—and allows you to see him—when the rest of the room is dark. A rain chamber inside gives your friend access to dripping water, so he can stay hydrated and happy. Amphibians especially love the access to "rain"—and the water helps to raise the humidity in your terrarium! This hideout also includes a removable feeding dish, which sits on top of the cave.
- This cave mimics the real habitat of many reptiles and amphibians.
- Especially ideal for geckos and chameleons, who drink rainwater in the wild.
- Provides your frog, lizard or amphibian with an internal humidity chamber.
- Attached stick allows for perching and gives access to the cave.
- Comes with a removable feeding dish.
See all items by Zilla