Zingz & Thingz Moss-Edged Bird House
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Simple yet distinctive design features knotty wood and imitation moss.
- Weighs 1.1 pounds.
- Measures 7.5 inches wide x 5.375 inches deep x 8 inches high.
- Made of eucalyptus wood and plywood.
- Freestanding for easy placement on any level surface.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Paradise Birdhouses Manor Bird House, Hammered Copper$496.00Chewy Price
- Glitzhome Distressed Solid Wood Cottage Birdhouse, Blue$36.99Chewy Price
- Zingz & Thingz Little White Chapel Bird House$26.99Chewy Price$36.99List Price
- Zingz & Thingz Bass Lake Lodge Bird House$23.99Chewy Price$28.99List Price
- Glitzhome Distressed Solid Wood Church Bird House, 11.81-in$26.16Chewy Price$34.99List Price
- Glitzhome Hanging Two-Tiered Flowers Distressed Wood Bird House, 14.45-in$24.78Chewy Price$32.99List Price
- Glitzhome Distressed Solid Wood Bird House, 13.23-in$22.90Chewy Price$27.99List Price
- Glitzhome Distressed Solid Wood Bird House, 9.06-in$22.56Chewy Price$26.99List Price
- Glitzhome Solid Wood & Metal Rustic Bird House, 12.4-in$22.04Chewy Price$26.99List Price
- Byer of Maine Return Birdhouse, Soft Red$39.95Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Bird Type||Wild Bird||Pigeon, Wild Bird, Wren||Wild Bird||Wild Bird||Wild Bird|
Questions & Answers
2 Customer Questions
How big is the hole? the Finch Birdhouse guide says house finches need 1 1/2 inch opening but I cant tell from the pic
Answer by • May 25, 2021
The hole for this bird house is one inch in diameter.
How can this be cleaned between nests? is there a hinged roof or side?
Answer by • Nov 19, 2020
To clean the Birdhouse, remove out of season nesting materials through the hole in the back and wipe with damp cloth as needed.
ReviewsWrite a Review
1 Customer Reviews
By Lexylex on May 31, 2022
We live in a log home and this birdhouse fits in just right. I put it up under the eve. Waiting for my friends to move in! Great design!!