Zingz & Thingz Yacht Club Bird House
About This Item
- Freestanding bird house can be positioned on any flat surface.
- Beautifully crafted from eucalyptus wood, bamboo and plywood.
- Weighs in at just 2.4 pounds.
- 9.375 inches wide x 8 inches deep x 9.875 inches high.
- Just the right size to accommodate robins or other small birds.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Super Bird Creations Rope Bungee Bird Perch, Color Varies, Small$12.99Chewy Price$18.99List Price
- Bird Houses by Mark Cedar Cottage Bird House, Blue$23.49Chewy Price$24.95List Price
- K&H Pet Products Thermo-Perch Heated Bird Perch Gray, Small$38.88Chewy Price$59.99List Price
- Prevue Pet Products Small Bird Flight Cage, White$87.99Chewy Price$89.99List Price
- Vision II Model L12 Bird Cage, Large$224.99Chewy Price$333.99List Price
- JW Pet Small Comfy Bird Perch, 32-in$6.76Chewy Price$11.99List Price
- Penn-Plax Cockatiels & Medium Birds Wood Playpen, Large$17.93Chewy Price$30.00List Price
- Vision II Model L01 Bird Cage, Large$171.99Chewy Price$257.99List Price
- Copper Spade Cedar Bluebird Bird House$26.50Chewy Price$29.99List Price
- JW Pet Medium Comfy Bird Perch, 14-in$6.70Chewy Price$10.99List Price
- Living World Pedi-Perch, Medium$5.88Chewy Price$11.99List Price
- Booda Large Comfy Bird Perch, 28-in$9.20Chewy Price$20.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Bird Type||Wild Bird||Wild Bird||Wild Bird||Wild Bird||Wild Bird|
Questions & Answers
ReviewsWrite a Review
2 Customer Reviews
very happy this purchase.Quick delivery.3 out of the 7 that I purchased were Christmas gifts They loved them !
Exactly as pictured
I ordered 7 of these birdhouses, and I will give all 7 the same review. They came extremely well packed, not 1 little detail came off of any of the 7 houses I ordered. All 7 came almost exactly as pictured. I was and still am, concerned that they are more decorative in nature than functional, but I bought them with the intent of being outdoor decorations. I gave each house a light spray coating of a high gloss acrylic outdoor sealer, they should get 2 more coats of the same. So far, so good. It's been 2 weeks, and 2 torrential downpours, and they seem to be holding up just fine outdoors. We are now due for a couple of days of extended rain so I brought the houses back inside until I get 2 more coats of sealer on them. They are very cute!