Zinus Comfort Cat & Dog Stairs
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- High-density foam is soft on your pet's feet.
- Stairs make it easier for small or aging pets to reach the couch, bed or chair.
- Assembles easily—simply attach the top step and zip the cover!
- Machine-washable cover is cozy and easy to remove for cleaning.
- Lightweight steps can be easily moved around your home. Available in multiple sizes.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Foldable Nonslip Cat & Dog Stairs, Charcoal$39.99Chewy Price
- Zinus Easy Cat & Dog Stairs, Grey, X-Large$89.99Chewy Price$112.00List Price
- Frisco Collapsible Cat & Dog Stairs & Storage, Gray$35.99Chewy Price
- Best Pet Supplies Corduroy & Foam Cat & Dog Stairs, Gray, Medium$67.97Chewy Price$69.99List Price
- Best Pet Supplies Lattice Print Foldable Foam Cat & Dog Stairs, Chocolate Brown, Small$49.99Chewy Price$69.99List Price
- Best Pet Supplies Lattice Print Foam Cat & Dog Stairs, Dark Gray, Large$75.99Chewy Price$89.99List Price
- Pet Gear Pet Step Cat & Dog Stairs, Essential Grey, Pet Step III$40.99Chewy Price$43.98List Price
- Best Pet Supplies Linen & Foam Cat & Dog Stairs, Gray, Large$89.74Chewy Price$89.99List Price
- Pet Gear Cat & Dog Stairs, Essential Grey$68.98Chewy Price
- FurHaven Steady Paws Cat & Dog Stairs, Gray, 4-Step$64.99Chewy Price$77.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Breed Size||Large Breeds||Large Breeds||Medium Breeds||Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds|
|Material||Foam, Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Foam, Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Foam, Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Foam||Foam|
|Tools Included||No Tools Required||No Tools Required||No Tools Required||N/A||No|
Questions & Answers
9 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
93 Customer Reviews
Great soft steps!
I've been using PetSafe foldable steps for years now. However, I kept stubbing my toes on the set I got for by my bed. I decided the best choice would be to move them to the side of the bed I didn't use. However, my big old man cat didn't agree with this solution and refused to walk to the other side of the bed. But more recently, it became apparent he -really- needed some stairs now and he was still staunchly refusing to go around the bed to use the ones there (he does know they're there, sometimes he uses them to get up on my dresser). So think of my toes, I searched for soft steps and decided on these. It's the perfect compromise! He took them right away and hasn't looked back. I've bumped into them with absolutely no pain to my poor toes. Heck, once I completely forgot about it and walked straight into it, with no injuries except to my dignity. I was concerned that being so soft, they might cause the cats to sink down in a way that would unnerve them, but they appear nice and firm too. These steps are just right!
Steps to bed
Material is a little slippery for are chubby Dachshund, had to hold my hand behind his butt to help him first couple of times. They are very sturdy, nicer then previous foam steps we had. Definitely recommend.
The product was received in excellent condition. Easy to assemble. After helping my kitty to go up and down a few times she's using it all the time! Very happy with this.
This is a very well made, attractive stairs that my little Chihuahua can easily use. I got the three step version, and she took to it immediately, going up and down as she wishes. That said, my chihuahua is very small, with a bad back, and very short legs, so next time i will get the four step version, as I think the shorter steps would be even easier for her to use. Otherwise, these are we'll made, easy for a small dog to use, and very attractive. I highly recommend!
This is absolutely AWFUL. The steps smell SO moldy. I've sprayed them and have had a fan running on them and it isn't doing one bit of good. No matter what room I put them in.....smells awful.
Haven't had a chance to use these steps at our new residence yet, but they are replacing an old foam set that we LOVED. We have had an 80 lb Golden Retriever and a 16 lb Havanese wear them out where the foam finally - after many years- collapsed. Love the fact that it is not a hard impact surface and that the steps are super light-weight. Awesome :)
4 large steps for high bed
Took him a day to go up. He’s still a bit frightened but does get up on my bed. Down...not so much. He still prefers to jump. We’ ll continue to work on that. At least he’s not waking me up to pick him up. He dislocated his rear knee so jumping up hurts him. I’m just glad he uses them at all since he’s no fan of change.
Stairway to Heaven
My Parsons Terrier, Loki, loves his new soft-as-a-cloud stairway. It makes it so much easier for him to get into our bed at night. I love that the cover can be removed for washing. It's literally, dreamy!
Not so good
These stairs are not very sturdy, so my dog is afraid to go up and down them.
Sturdy cat stairs
The steps are sturdy with a nice soft cover. Easy to put together. My adult cats are adjusting slowly to using the steps but make it much easier to get up on our high bed. Thank you!