Zinus Easy Cat & Dog Stairs
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- High-density foam is soft on your pet's feet, making it easier for older pets to climb.
- 3-step stairs make it easier for small or aging pets to reach the couch, bed or chair.
- Assembles easily—simply attach the top step and zip the cover!
- Machine-washable cover is cozy and easy to remove for cleaning.
- Lightweight steps can be easily moved around your home.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Collapsible Cat & Dog Stairs & Storage, Gray$35.99Chewy Price
- Best Pet Supplies Lattice Print Foam Cat & Dog Stairs, Dark Gray, Large$75.99Chewy Price$89.99List Price
- Frisco Foldable Nonslip Cat & Dog Stairs, Charcoal$39.99Chewy Price
- Zinus Easy Cat & Dog Stairs, Grey, Large$83.85Chewy Price$90.72List Price
- Zinus Comfort Cat & Dog Stairs, Cream, X-Large, 4 Step$87.75Chewy Price$118.72List Price
- Best Pet Supplies Foam Cat & Dog Stairs, White Lambswool, 5-Step$89.99Chewy Price
- Majestic Pet Villa Cat & Dog Stairs, Vintage, 4 Step$73.49Chewy Price$118.00List Price
- Best Pet Supplies Linen & Foam Cat & Dog Stairs, Brown, Small$59.99Chewy Price
- Zinus Cozy Cat & Dog Stairs, Blue Placid, Medium$60.17Chewy Price$84.00List Price
- Paws & Pals 3 Step Dog & Cat Stairs$62.94Chewy Price$64.95List Price
- Best Pet Supplies Corduroy & Foam Cat & Dog Stairs, Gray, Small$59.99Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Breed Size||Large Breeds||Large Breeds, Giant Breeds||Large Breeds||Large Breeds||Large Breeds|
|Material||Foam, Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Foam, Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Foam||Foam, Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Foam|
|Tools Included||No Tools Required||No Tools Required||N/A||No Tools Required||N/A|
Questions & Answers
13 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
128 Customer Reviews
Wink and Winston both use this brand of steps for both a bed assist and a sofa assist. The 3 step is for the sofa and the 4 step is for the bed. Both are lightweight when you need to move them but sturdy enough for a a 10 pound Maltese that is too short to jump up and also had a knee repair and a 13 pound Maltese that is fully capable of jumping up by himself. I bought the 4 step first and was moving it during the day but liked it so much I went ahead and bought the 3 step. Highly recommend.
I bought these steps for my 6lb chihuahua to get on and off the bed with. She used to jump up, but randomly stopped and I’ve always been nervous when she jumps down! As she’s gotten older, it just worries me more. She is used to steps as I’ve always had steps going in/out of my house and we’ve also lived in a two story for two years now. She loved them immediately and tried climbing them as I was putting them together (zipping in the top foam), before they were even close to the bed! Of course they hold her weight well because there’s not much to hold, but they are not slippery either. My friends 25lb toddler was able to climb them without any issues too… lol
Not what I was expecting
This item is cheaply made and definitely not made for large breed dogs. I will be returning this item for a refund. Something that costed me over a $100 should not look like it cost $3 to make (even though it probably did).
Exactly what we needed!
One of our dogs has a bad knee and jumping up onto the couch and bed wasn’t helping. I bought two - one for each room. At first the dogs acted like we were trying to kill them when we guided them up the steps - LOL. It took a full 30-days for the stairs to be used. Thankfully we kept trying because the size is perfect, and they are soft so no accidentally stubbing toes! Now, the dogs cruise up and down like the steps have always been here. Great product. We highly recommend.
Perfect for 50 pound gal
Our 50 pound doggo has started having issues with her back and wasn’t always able to jump on the bed. She figured the stairs out really quickly after we led her up only a few times. She has no problems climbing up them and hopping on the bed. I was worried they might be too flimsy for her weight, but they hold her up well. I settled on these because I was worried she would slip on plastic stairs, and I’m very happy I did. I spent hours researching and these were the right choice.
Great stairs! My dog is 47 pounds and those stairs work great for him. Good quality, wide enough and sturdy!
We bought this set of stairs for the dog so he could get up on the bed without trying to jump up and falling off causing a possible injury. He took right to them, after only a few days of bribing with a reward at the top (!!). He weighs 60 lbs and these stairs are nice and sturdy, don't wobble or make him nervous about using them. I would recommend although because they are large and sturdy, they do take up some space so be sure to measure!!
Works as advertised
We’ve had this product for about a month now, and it works great. The non stick bottom is very helpful. Our dachshund pup has adapted to it nicely, only con is that he tries to chew the fabric covering the top of the steps since it resembles the texture of many of his toys. Would definitely recommend.
2 steps for your furry
Great 2-step stairs for your baby to walk onto the couch. The color works with our grey sofa. The bottom step is longer for your pet to have more room to hop on and move onto the following step. You can machine wash the cover, easy zipper for cover to take off & put on.
great light weight stairs
i have a cat who is 16 and a half. he is having trouble jumping on my bed. Looking for stairs that would be easy for me to move. These come assembled except that you have to "zip" in the last/top step. They are perfect on my carpeted floor and do not slide. I put my cat on them a few times and guided him up to the bed. Maybe I did this twice. He knows how to use them and uses them to climb up and down to the bed. Easy for me to move when vacuuming. Highly recommend. My cat is 20 pds.