Zinus Easy Cat & Dog Stairs
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- High-density foam is soft on your pet's feet, making it easier for older pets to climb.
- Makes it easier for small or aging pets to reach the couch, bed or chair.
- Assembles easily—simply attach the top step and zip the cover!
- Machine-washable cover is cozy and easy to remove for cleaning.
- Lightweight steps can be easily moved around your home.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Collapsible Cat & Dog Stairs & Storage, Gray$39.99Chewy Price
- Zinus Comfort Cat & Dog Stairs, Cream, Large, 4 Step$69.40Chewy Price$95.20List Price
- Frisco Foldable Nonslip Cat & Dog Stairs, Beige$41.99Chewy Price
- Pet Gear Pet Step Cat & Dog Stairs, Essential Grey, Pet Step III$43.98Chewy Price
- Best Pet Supplies Corduroy & Foam Cat & Dog Stairs, Gray, Large$89.99Chewy Price
- Best Pet Supplies Linen Covered Foam Foldable Cat & Dog Stairs, Gray, Small$59.49Chewy Price$69.99List Price
- Zinus Cozy Cat & Dog Stairs, Blue Placid, X-Small$29.57Chewy Price$39.20List Price
- Best Pet Supplies Lattice Print Foldable Foam Cat & Dog Stairs, Chocolate Brown, Small$49.99Chewy Price$69.99List Price
- Pet Gear Easy Step Dog & Cat Stairs, Small$34.89Chewy Price$34.98List Price
- Pet Adobe Folding Dog & Cat Steps, Gray, 4 Step- Large$59.02Chewy Price$59.95List Price
- Pet Gear Pet Step Cat & Dog Stairs, Chocolate, 3-step$43.98Chewy Price
- Best Pet Supplies Lattice Print Foam Cat & Dog Stairs, Dark Gray, Large$75.99Chewy Price$89.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Breed Size||Small Breeds||Small Breeds||Small Breeds||Small Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds|
|Material||Foam, Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Foam, Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Foam, Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Foam, Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Acrylic, Plastic, Synthetic Fabric|
|Tools Included||No Tools Required||No Tools Required||No Tools Required||No Tools Required||No Tools Required|
Questions & Answers
10 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
170 Customer Reviews
A Happy Doggy
Our dog is a Maltese/Shih Tzu mix. A bit small and has to have help getting on the bed. Purchased the stepping stairs. At first was a little leary as it is soft and cushiony. It turns out that it holds her just fine. The first two times she used it, we had to coax her a little. Since then she climbs up them with no hesitation.
Suitable for seniors
My senior Chug likes it. It took him a week or so to get used it- I left a generous treat trail till his old bones got the hint. Now he mostly uses it esp when getting off the couch. I did take the advice of another reviewer and pulled out the top step as he appreciates a bigger landing. I placed that last step in a pillowcase in a crate and now he has something cozy to lean against when inside the crate.
I like these there soft but sturdy. The bottom doesn’t move they stay in place. My dog is having to adjust to there softness but he’s doing well. Whichever ones you get the top step has to bet put inside the top zipper step
Soft ,easy stairs
My 8 year old Yorkie mix likes the ability to ascend the couch without human help. The stairs are easy for he to maneuver. Once in a while she may stumble and thankfully the stairs are soft enough not to injure her. Wood steps would have been the worse. Over-all, I highly recommend these stairs for any size pup you my have in your household.
We bought these stairs to help our puppy up and down the stairs, and to prevent injuries. She loves the stairs and easily walks up and down. Stairs are true to size in description. We also love that you can take the cover off and wash it- so easy to clean.
Love in stair form
I have a bunch of littles in my rescue. This is the third set of stairs I've used. One is cardboard and OK. One is plastic covered in fabric and it flies across the floor when my terrier runs up onto the couch. This set is nice looking, the perfect height for the couch and tucks in under the coffee table so will stay put even when the terrier performs her acrobatic moves! Absolutely the best of the bunch.
My 12 year old lil guy can’t jump as well as he used to, he loves his stairs so he can enjoy daytime naps on the couch! He also has the 4 step stairs to get on the bed.
Zinus Easy Cat & Dog Stairs are ok
This is the best set of stairs I've found. I'm no longer worried about Special Agent Shimo jumping off the bed, jarring his shoulders. He's a rescue; been with me for 17 of his 18 years. He was afraid of stepping down onto that first narrow, scarey step, so I removed it. I'd give this 5 stars if the bottom step was deeper, because that narrow one's scarey too; however, I got these soft stairs for his descent issues. I avoid his climbing fears by just picking him up, placing him on bed. Gives us hugging time!
Perfect for tall beds and small dogs
Our 15 yo Cockapoo was whining when she wanted to jump up on our bed which has a very tall mattress and from her view was very intimidating to try to get up on her own. These stairs are great for her to be able to get up and down without any problems. I received it pretty quickly. I was concerned about the foam having an odor but there was none. The color is great... The brown works great with our color-scheme in the bedroom, and the light-colored stairs are easier to see in the dark. If there is one thing I wish I could change -- I would love to see deeper steps (maybe from the 8-1/2" to at least a 10") or at the very least a deeper step on top step -- maybe 10-12". When our pup is looking down at it to get off the bed, it takes her a bit to get her nerve up to step down. I feel that if there was more of deeper top step, it would eliminate her fears. That's the reason I took a star off my review.
The treads are material and are slippery
I ordered these for my Norfolk terrier as my bed is 30” high and the stairs I have now are only 19” high. I bought them from Chewy and they are wonderful, plastic, folding, with good treads. I saw these Zinus that are 24” high and because Joe Cool is getting older, I thought they would be easier for him. WRONG! There is no tread on the stairs, just soft material, so Joe Cool can’t get any traction to go up them. After trying with a leash and treats, I finally gave up and we are back to our old $39 stairs and he is happy again. I sadly do not recommend them.