ZippyPaws Adventure Dog Treat Bag
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- The perfect accessory for training sessions and outdoor outings.
- Carry treats and balls hands-free with handy belt-clipped bag.
- Drawstring top keeps goodies in (and curious noses out!) during walks and play.
- Belt clip fastens securely to stay on during runs.
- Comes in several colors.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- PetSafe Mini Treat Pouch, Black$14.95Chewy Price$18.99List Price
- KONG Dog Treat Bag, Red & Black, Small$12.99Chewy Price
- H&H Pets Treat Training Bag$11.99Chewy Price$15.99List Price
- Dexas Popware For Pets Silicone Pooch Pouch Dog Treat Holder$11.99Chewy Price
- Tuff Mutt Treat Pouch$16.99Chewy Price$19.99List Price
- Alcott Dog Treat & Ball Bag$12.90Chewy Price$13.99List Price
- Kurgo Go Stuff It Dog Treat Bag, Red$13.95Chewy Price$13.99List Price
- Kurgo RSG YORM Dog Treat Bag, Blue$22.99Chewy Price
- PET N PET Dog Training Treat Pouch$15.99Chewy Price
- Outward Hound Treat Tote, Blue$7.49Chewy Price
- Chuckit! Treat Tote, Color Varies, Small$7.06Chewy Price$9.99List Price
- PetSafe Treat Pouch Sport, Black$17.95Chewy Price$21.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Lifestage||Adult||Puppy, Adult, Senior||Adult, Puppy, Senior||Adult, Puppy, Senior||—|
|Material||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||—|
|Bowl & Storage Feature||Travel||Travel||Travel||Travel||—|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Extra Small Breeds, Small Breeds, Medium Breeds...||—||—||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds|
|Capacity (Max)||1.5 oz||8-ounce||—||—||—|
Questions & Answers
5 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
12 Customer Reviews
Poor attachment system
I bought this bag because it was a good size and the price was good. I just needed a basic bag that didn’t have a huge capacity. The problem was that neither the plastic clip nor the Velcro strap would keep it attached to my belt loop. It constantly came detached and I ended up losing the bag after a week or less!
Weak belt clip
The bag is great but the plastic belt clip isn’t very strong. It comes off of the bag and will not stay attached. I am going to replace it with a metal carabiner.
Doesn't Stay Put
The clip on the bag doesn't stay put. If I clip it to my shorts or my hands free leash, the bag eventually falls off. Each time it happened, I noticed it was missing, otherwise, I would have left it behind. I've tried looping the bag onto my hands free leash. The loop is too long and the bag gets in the way. I carry the bag like a purse which works but isn't ideal. I prefer to have my hands free.
Cheap clip attachment
The stitching for the velcro and piece of webbing that holds the clip is already tearing - it's only been used for 3 days! Hot garbage... you get what you pay for
This is cheaply made across the board. Would not recommend this treat bag. Then bag itself feels cheap and fragile. The belt clip is trash and keeps falling off my belt. Opening is small. Worst treat bag I've ever bought
Poorly designed product
I've had this treat bag for 2 months. It's poorly designed. First bad characteristic: the belt clip is pretty worthless, the bag deattaches from it easily and it drops off my belt frequently. Second: it's difficult to get my hand into the bag to get a treat - the drawstring top gets in the way even when it's fully open. This is not a good treat bag.
Volcano black is stiffer than the gray
It's not large enough for a 1 hour training class or walk but I love using it to hold my extra special treats. It's from a stiffer fabric than the gray. The gray is very floppy whereas this one keeps it's shape. I like both but the stiffer fabric is easier to get your hands in and out of quickly. I use it with a silicone bag so it stays open regardless. The belt clip is useless. I remove it and replace it with a mini carabiner.
just okay, nothing special
It holds treats, so that's good, does the job..... but I don't think it's anything special. I like to keep it around the house mainly, because I find it to not be ideal for outside walks/activities. Could be user error, but I didn't find it to fit securely to my pants even with the belt clip or velcro. I will be buying a different pouch.
Great product for the right price
This treat bag is made of good quality materials and seems durable. When I ordered it, I didn’t pay attention to how the bag attaches to your person, and the way it attaches is not a perfect design but it doesn’t come off either. The bag attaches with a vertical clip and a horizontal Velcro strip that supposedly goes through a belt loop. Would have preferred a loop that a belt could be threaded through. Would still recommend nonetheless.
Zippy paws treat bag
When you put on your belt even with the velcro If you bend over it falls off