ZippyPaws Donutz Squeaky Plush No Stuffing Dog Toy, Chocolate
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Fun and cute donut design.
- Includes two exclusive crescent squeakers.
- Perfect for small- and medium-sized dogs.
- Contains no stuffing.
- Comes in three different delicious flavors to choose from: blueberry, strawberry, or chocolate. Yummy!
Click here for replacement squeakers.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- dealFrisco Latex Squeaky Dinosaur Dog Toy$7.95Chewy Price
- dealFrisco Plush Squeaking 2-in-1 Tearable Egg & Yolk Dog Toy$4.86Chewy Price$6.74List Price
- Frisco Plush with Inside Rope Squeaking Cow Dog Toy$7.65Chewy Price
- dealFrisco Bungee Plush Squeaking Giraffe Dog Toy$5.74Chewy Price$6.59List Price
- Frisco Magic Owl Plush with Rope Squeaky Dog Toy$6.98Chewy Price
- Frisco Textured Plush Squeaking Hippo Dog Toy$8.98Chewy Price
- dealFrisco Plush Squeaking Burrito Dog Toy$7.98Chewy Price
- Frisco Plush with Inside Rope Squeaking Bear Dog Toy$8.65Chewy Price
- Frisco Plush Squeaking Pizza Slice Dog Toy$6.49Chewy Price
- dealFrisco Ice Cream Sandwich & Ice Cream Cone Latex Dog Toy, 2-Pack$7.13Chewy Price
- Multipet Mini Latex Animals Squeaky Plush Dog Toy, Character Varies, 1 count$2.81Chewy Price$3.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Toy Feature||Stuffing-Free, Squeaky||Stuffing-Free, Squeaky||Stuffing-Free, Squeaky||Squeaky, Stuffing-Free||Squeaky, Stuffing-Free|
|Material||Fleece, Synthetic Fabric||Fleece, Synthetic Fabric||Fleece, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Extra Small Breeds, Small Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds||Small Breeds|
|Toy Type||Plush Toys||Plush Toys||Plush Toys||Plush Toys||Plush Toys|
Questions & Answers
4 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
413 Customer Reviews
Great choice for my pup.
He's had this for 10 days so far and that's 9 days more than most other toys he has owned. My pockets are not deep enough for this pup or I just need to stop buying toys that are "cute", because they don't have ears, arms or tails for long. So far he hasn't chewed this donut, just squeaks it like crazy (while I'm watching TV of course). We play fetch with it a lot too. My dog is a 6 mth old, medium sized, australian cattle/poodle/swirl-of-everything dog, a big chewer but this toy he seems to appreciate more for the squeak. It's a 5 star in our book and I really love it. I got it on a deal so that pleases me even more.
Dog Loved-Didn’t Last
We have a lab puppy (18 weeks old), that loved this toy. The hole in the center allowed her to put her nose through it and carry it around, quite funny to see. It was her favorite toy and she spent many hours happily squeaking it and playing with it. However, lab’s like to chew, so she had the material completely chewed through where the two plastic halves meet on the inside and had removed the plastic doughnut ring to chew on it in only 3 weeks time. I think if the interior ring was a solid piece it could have been avoided, but sadly it is in the trash.
Dog love it!
My husky/corgi mix loves to fetch this toy. It is his favorite. He doesn't chew up toys, but his brother does. This will not hold up well for dogs that love to chew, but for dogs who like to fetch and bite on squeaky toys, this one's for you!
Knock off/ Poor quality
Extremely poor quality. It lasted 5 minutes. It is a replica of another well made donut that my dog played with for 8 months. The quality of several dog toys are now made in china and are not worth buying. The popular lamb stuffed animal for dogs is the same poor quality. Once again the original toys of the donut and lamb used to be of great quality and I bought them from Chewy. I love chewy but wonder why they are selling these poor copies .
Puppy loves this!
The sound is so obnoxious but I think that's what Bender (7mo old black lab) loves about it haha. He loves to tear up stuffies, but this has seemed a bit more durable as there's no stuffing in the middle; feels like two half circle tubes with the fabric around it. He has gotten so much joy out of this.
Good for light chewers!
My GSD didn't last a week with this good toy, with her destructive chewing. This is a nice squeaker toy but better for light chewers, or those who save their toys for playful chewing.
This didn't even last five minutes. maybe a stronger material would be good. He loved how he could hold it while he ran around but it tore quickly.
Donut is a HUGE hit!
Our golden retriever and chocolate lab both love to play with the donut! It's quickly become one of their favorites. The squeaker is easy for them to find so they can squeak away til their hearts content and they love to play tug with it as well. Highly recommend this toy.
Donut toy for pup
I had one similar for my dog and he loved it. I ordered this one and not only was it ripped, but the hard plastic ring inside is terrible. I thought it was stuffed.
Our small dog enjoys playing fetch with her toy. This is her 3 donut toy. Since she is a a bit rough on toys. She will find a way to open up the seam. We watch her closely with it.