ZippyPaws Hedgehog Plush Dog Toy
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- The compact round body is easy for your dog to grab during a game of toss and fetch.
- Designed with 1 blaster squeaker inside the body of the toy for plenty of excitement.
- Filled with stuffing for the plush feel your pup will love to snuggle with.
- The positively paw-fect playmate for dogs of all sizes.
- Provides hours of entertainment for your best buddy.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Plush Squeaking Hedgehog Dog Toy, Small$6.98Chewy Price
- KONG CuteSeas Octopus Dog Toy, Small$5.60Chewy Price$6.99List Price
- Frisco Muscle Plush Squeaking Tiger Dog Toy$12.98Chewy Price
- Frisco Realistic Plush Rabbit Plush Dog Toy, Medium$8.78Chewy Price
- Frisco Jumbo Plush Squeaking Monkey Dog Toy$14.99Chewy Price
- KONG ZigWigz Hedgehog Squeaky Plush Dog Toy, Medium$9.97Chewy Price$9.99List Price
- Frisco Plush Squeaking Fox Dog Toy, Medium$9.98Chewy Price
- KONG Low Stuff Scruffs Dog Toy, Large$10.87Chewy Price$13.99List Price
- GoDog Checkers Chew Guard Rooster Squeaky Plush Dog Toy, Mini$9.43Chewy Price
- dealFrisco Fur Really Real Possum Plush Squeaky Dog Toy$9.98Chewy Price
- KONG Cozie Elmer the Elephant Dog Toy, Medium$5.36Chewy Price$10.99List Price
- dealFrisco Flat Plush Squeaking Duck Dog Toy, Small$5.50Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Cotton, Plastic, Natural Fabric, Synthetic Fabric|
|Breed Size||Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds||Extra Small & Toy Breeds, Small Breeds||Medium Breeds||Small Breeds|
|Toy Type||Plush Toys||Plush Toys||Plush Toys||Plush Toys||Plush Toys|
Questions & Answers
3 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
145 Customer Reviews
Best toy ever
The small hedgehogs are the only toy my dog has ever played with. He is a 14-year-old Chihuahua and still fetches them every day. Absolutely the best toy ever!
Our Barney LOVES his big hedgehog but it’s suffered from all that love, so we bought three of what we assumed would be the same size: large. They are not even half the size of the one he loves. He still wants to play with them but not with the same enjoyment as the big one.
My Dog's Fav
A simple squeaker toy but one that gives my Wire Fox Terrier a great deal of joy. Fits in Rockitt's mouth without a problem, and is fairly sturdy in that it takes my dog at least one week to destroy it. That says a lot!!!
The nose knows!
One of the two standard chihuahuas loves to carry this one by the nose. The other loves to toss the hedgehog into the air and pounce on it. Great entertainment value for me!!
Mtn Cur & Senior paraplegic love it! Highly recommend!
Our 116lb boy loves toys but especially Hedge Hogs. Our older paraplegic dog loves sleeping with this one. They love HH so much we purchased three different kinds and came back and ordered another one of each. Highly recommend. Pretty durable unless you have an avid chewer.
Small for description
Initially the toy was pretty small for the size of the description (large) — I’d say it’s much more of a medium size toy. The squeaker also didn't really squeak. I think this is the only review I’ve given on here that hasn’t been a 5 star review, and I’m sure if I’d have contacted, chewy would’ve been happy to fix it. This really is a great company. But in reality, the dogs didn’t need the toy to begin with. And surely, I probably skipped over the actual dimensions in inches. Just saw the discounted price and size large n ordered without thinking twice. I’m sure squeakers get damaged in the making/shipping process occasionally. Just note if you’re looking for a true large toy, this is probably a bit too small.
I purchased the hedgehog because my dog loves the miniature versions. I threw the toy twice indoors for her to fetch. When she brought it back the second time, the toy had a hole in it. My dog loves the toy, so was completely disappointed.
Not so well made hedgie
We have many hedgies in our household. I think the dogs like the shape, and I like that there aren’t any “removable” parts. This one had a white string sticking out from the top where it had been stitched where the dog immediately wanted to pull it out from. ALso, the seam in the front was open about 1/3 of an inch. Would I reorder? Yes, because the dogs love this toy, even though this one isn’t as dense as our others; I can stitch up the areas that are opening —- but I shouldn’t have to. Maybe another one would be better made???
Mr. Hedge is my favorite toy. I recommend him to be your best friend too. From Duncan the Scottie.
destroyed in 2 hours by non-chewer
Dog went wild on this toy and had it destroyed in less than 2 hours. The reviews said it was durable? Well, it died, by a 26 lb dog who normally loves his toys over destroying them. I’d stick to the Outward Hound if in the market for a durable hog toy