Ziwi Peak Air-Dried Chicken Recipe Cat Food
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Safely air-dried and ready to serve, this single-protein recipe contains whole-prey ratios of 96% meat, organs, bone and New Zealand green mussels.
- Grain free and nutrient dense, this recipe packs more power than raw food or kibble into a smaller serving size. Plus, it's made without added carbs or fillers!
- Naturally promotes mobility, vitality and overall well-being with 10% superfoods including poultry heart, New Zealand green mussels and organic kelp.
- Serve as a complete meal for peak nutrition or as a tasty topper to furry friends of all ages and breed types.
- All free-range meats and wild-caught fish are ethically and sustainably sourced without added hormones, antiobiotics or growth promotants.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Ziwi Peak Air-Dried Beef Recipe Cat Food, 2.2-lb bag$56.18Chewy Price$53.37Autoship Price
- Ziwi Peak Air-Dried Mackerel & Lamb Recipe Cat Food, 2.2-lb bag$56.18Chewy Price$53.37Autoship Price
- Ziwi Peak Air-Dried Lamb Recipe Cat Food, 2.2-lb bag$56.18Chewy Price$53.37Autoship Price
- Zeal Canada Salmon & Turkey Recipe Grain-Free Gently Air-Dried Cat Food, 14-oz bag$21.49Chewy Price$20.42Autoship Price
- Feline Natural Chicken & Lamb Feast Grain-Free Freeze-Dried Cat Food, 3.5-oz bag$14.69Chewy Price$13.96Autoship Price
- Nulo FreeStyle Turkey & Duck Recipe Freeze-Dried Raw Cat Food, 8-oz bag$25.99Chewy Price$24.69Autoship Price
- The New Zealand Natural Pet Food Co. Meow Wild Venison Grain-Free Freeze-Dried Cat Food, 9-oz bag$30.60Chewy Price$38.99List Price
- The New Zealand Natural Pet Food Co. Meow Wild Brushtail Grain-Free Freeze-Dried Cat Food, 9-oz bag$34.45Chewy Price$38.99List Price
- Ziwi Peak Beef Recipe Canned Cat Food, 6.5-oz, case of 12$55.44Chewy Price$52.67Autoship Price
- Vital Essentials Pork Dinner Patties Freeze-Dried Raw Cat Food, 8-oz bag$16.99Chewy Price$16.14Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Chicken, Chicken Liver, Chicken Heart...||Beef, Beef Heart, Beef Kidney...||Lamb, Lamb Heart, Lamb Tripe...||Venison, Venison Tripe, Venison Heart...||Mackerel, Lamb, Lamb Heart...|
|Special Diet||Limited Ingredient Diet, No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Grain-Free...||Limited Ingredient Diet, No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Grain-Free...||Limited Ingredient Diet, No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Grain-Free...||Limited Ingredient Diet, No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Grain-Free...||Limited Ingredient Diet, No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Grain-Free...|
|Food Flavor||Chicken, Poultry||Beef, Meat||Lamb, Meat||Venison, Meat||Mackerel, Lamb, Meat, Seafood & Fish|
|Lifestage||Senior, Kitten, Adult||Senior, Adult, Kitten||Senior, Adult, Kitten||Senior, Adult, Kitten||Senior, Kitten, Adult|
|Food Form||Air-Dried, Dehydrated||Air-Dried, Dehydrated||Air-Dried, Dehydrated||Air-Dried, Dehydrated||Air-Dried, Dehydrated|
Questions & Answers
20 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
89 Customer Reviews
No Go for my cats
I feed my dogs the Ziwi Lamb and they like it very much. Their coats are beautiful and they are well muscled. So, I thought I would try this food for my cats. Neither one will eat this VERY pricey food. Both of my cats are good eaters and not very picky, so I was very disappointed.
greediest cat in the world doesn’t like it
I am pretty shocked my cat doesn’t like this. My cat is very greedy and eats almost everything in front of her, especially anything meaty. She has been picking around these in the bowl. She will only eat them if literally put it in her mouth. Well, if she continues not appreciate them I will gift it to a friend. Glad I only got the smallest bag.
Not the typical shape of dry food. Easier to chew.
Raleigh isn't as hepped as I thought he might be. It uses a different process/might have an interesting flavor, or would be better for him. He does like and eats it. Again being Ziwi it is pricey, small bag.
I switched to this brand after finding out the previous brand I was using was known to cause illness in pets. I have two cats and one would throw up almost every time after eating. Since switching to this food he hasn’t vomited once! My other cat had no digestive issues, but she loves this food also. The food is dehydrated so if your kitty has teeth/gum issue you’ll need to rehydrate it. I feed them the dry food and the lamb and mackerel wet food and they love it. I saw other reviews complaining of the smell but I don’t think it’s that bad. My only complaint is the food is very pricey for such a small amount. The 2.2lb bag only gets me through about 2 1/2 weeks feeding each cat one scoop a day. But, I love my cats and I’m thankful that I’m able to pay the money for food that I know won’t make them sick.
Old man Ralphie the foster cat
I purchased this food to help with nutrition and weight gain for our senior foster cat. Ingredient wise this does seem to be good quality food. However , he won’t eat it. I tried with our three other cats and they just straight up refuse to eat this unfortunately
The Vet said to keep Pepper's weight in check. This low-glycemic, high protein food does the trick. I give it to her at night when she's less active, therefore doesn't burn many calories as daytime. In the morning, I mix it with her regular dry food making it a perfect combo. Her weight is reflective of that. I highly recommend this product.
Need to Grind Up or Soak Overnight
The small pieces are very hard. I use a Ninja Express Chop to grind up and then soak in water for a few minutes to achieve a paste-like consistency. I buy beef, chicken, and lamb & mackerel for my cats.
Cat loves it, me? Not so much.
I got this food because it was much healthier than my old brand. My cat throws up constantly, and after switching he's only thrown up once in the last month! So happy! Only downside, is this smells absolutely FOUL. After I feed him I have to leave the room or I start gagging...
Tough to get going
Initially the cats were mildly interested and ate it better with a little water to soften and make a broth. Smells pretty bad lol. In the end is a fail for us but we gave it the old college try. On the other hand, they are loving the Ziwi canned food! I tried Mackerel and Lamb.
Wanted to love them
I wanted to love these, but they were hard to chew for my cat and smell horrible. She has dental issues and these were tough to chew and she gagged multiple times to spit them out. They are small in size, but for my cat i had to soak them in water for "HOURS" to get them soft enough for her to chew. They are not easy to rehydrate, have to be soaked for few hours in warm water to soften up. cats with no dental problems should be fine.