Ziwi Peak Air-Dried Venison Recipe Cat Food, 14-oz bagBy Ziwi
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
About This Item
- Safely air-dried and ready to serve, this single-protein recipe contains whole-prey ratios of 96% meat, organs, bone and New Zealand green mussels.
- Grain free and nutrient dense, this recipe packs more power than raw food or kibble into a smaller serving size. Plus, it's made without added carbs or fillers!
- Naturally promotes mobility, vitality and overall well-being with 10% superfood inclusions of cold-washed green tripe, New Zealand green mussels, and organic kelp.
- Serve as a complete meal for peak nutrition or as a tasty topper to furry friends of all ages and breed types.
- All free-range meats and wild-caught fish are ethically and sustainably sourced without added hormones, antiobiotics or growth promotants.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Venison, Venison Tripe, Venison Heart...||Beef, Beef Heart, Beef Kidney...||Lamb, Lamb Heart, Lamb Tripe...||Mackerel, Lamb, Lamb Heart...||Chicken, Chicken Liver, Chicken Heart...|
|Special Diet||Limited Ingredient Diet, No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Grain-Free...||Limited Ingredient Diet, No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Grain-Free...||Limited Ingredient Diet, No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Grain-Free...||Limited Ingredient Diet, No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Grain-Free...||Limited Ingredient Diet, No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Grain-Free...|
|Food Flavor||Venison, Meat||Beef, Meat||Lamb, Meat||Mackerel, Lamb, Meat, Seafood & Fish||Chicken, Poultry|
|Food Form||Air-Dried, Dehydrated||Air-Dried, Dehydrated||Air-Dried, Dehydrated||Air-Dried, Dehydrated||Air-Dried, Dehydrated|
Questions & Answers
9 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
69 Customer Reviews
I don't know if it's worth paying full price for. Got on clearance and they love it more like a treat.
Works well as a Treat
Both cats really like this one, but since it's expensive, I tend to use it as an afternoon treat versus a full meal;)
My cat would not eat it, I don’t think it was the taste, but the texture didn’t work.
My cat doesn’t like this
I bought beef and venison for my cat. I also bought lamb before. My cat likes beef and lamb, but she doesn’t like venison. I tried to feed the beef first and then the venison, but she still didn’t eat it.
I mix half servings of this with Orijen as their “Cereal” and give another new zeal and brand canned food each day to boost moisture intake. Shiny coats and happy kitties
Love Ziwi Peak but my cat not so much
My cat used to eat Ziwi Peak chicken and beef until it raised her cholesterol. I tried Venison since the vet seems to think my cat has an allergy to chicken. The first time given the food, my cat scarfed it down. Sadly she turns her nose up to it but maybe it won’t go to waste and my neighbors cat will eat it.
Jerky like texture
I bought this for my raw diet cat (raw venison and Rabbit) to put in his timed feeder for his lunch since I would be working. I started by adding 3-4 little pieces into his raw.....he wouldn't go near it! He would eat around these pieces and that what was left in the bowl. The texture is exactly like jerky but cut into smaller pieces. I am now sitting on two bags of different flavors that he won't even take as treats. DARN I really wanted this to work for him!
Healthy AND convenient
The Hauraki Plains and Venison are Alfie's (aka "the cat) favorites. Easy to portion out daily amounts and the recommended amounts are just enough to satisfy him. So convenient having all the needed nutrients already included. Alfie has demanded we put these two varieties on auto-ship.
Just purchased this item recently. And my very picky girls are loving it.
My cats love this
My cats love this!! I don’t feed this as their main meal, I just give it to them as a “snack.”