Zodiac Flea & Tick Collar for Cats, 1 Collar (7-mos. supply)
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Provides up to 7 months of continuous flea and tick protection.
- Starts killing and repelling fleas and ticks immediately.
- Collar is designed to break away if it gets hung up on a branch or other object to protect your cat’s safety.
- Water-resistant design makes it suitable for outdoor cats.
- Made in the USA.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Hartz UltraGuard ProMax Flea & Tick Cat Collar, Purple, 2 count$29.97Chewy Price$28.47Autoship Price
- Catego Flea & Tick Spot Treatment for Cats, over 1.5 lbs, 6 Doses (6-mos. supply)$64.99Chewy Price$69.99List Price$61.74Autoship Price
- PetArmor CapAction Flea Tablets for Cats, 6 Tablets$24.99Chewy Price$28.99List Price$23.74Autoship Price
- Advantage II Flea Spot Treatment for Cats, 2-5 lbs, 2 Doses (2-mos. supply)$27.98Chewy Price$26.58Autoship Price
- Advantage II Flea Spot Treatment for Cats, over 9 lbs, 1 Dose (1-mo. supply)$15.98Chewy Price$15.18Autoship Price
- Virbac EFFIPRO Flea & Tick Spot Treatment for Cats, over 1.5 lbs, 3 Doses (3-mos. supply)$37.25Chewy Price$40.97List Price$35.39Autoship Price
- Advantage Flea Treatment Spray for Cats, 8-oz bottle$12.98Chewy Price$12.33Autoship Price
- Cheristin Flea Spot Treatment for Cats, over 1.8 lbs, 1 Dose (1-mo. supply)$14.49Chewy Price$13.77Autoship Price
- Advantage II Flea Spot Treatment for Cats, 5-9 lbs, & Ferrets, 4 Doses (4-mos. supply)$44.98Chewy Price$42.73Autoship Price
- Advantage XD Large Cat Treatment, 2 count$52.98Chewy Price$50.33Autoship Price
- Wondercide Spot-On Peppermint Flea & Tick Spot Treatment for Cats, 3 doses (3-mos. supply)$19.99Chewy Price$18.99Autoship Price
- Capstar Flea Oral Treatment for Cats, 2-25 lbs, 12 Tablets$52.18Chewy Price$62.99List Price$49.57Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Tetrachlorvinphos 14.55%,Other Ingredients 85.45%||Active Ingredient: Tetrachlorvinphos (14.55%)||Tetrachlorvinphos, (S) - Methoprene||Active Ingredients: Tetrachlorvinphos 14.55%.||Tetrachlorvinphos, (S) - Methoprene|
|Lifestage||Adult||Kitten, Adult||Adult||Adult, Kitten, Senior||Adult|
|Collar Type||Flea & Tick||Flea & Tick||Flea & Tick||Flea & Tick||Flea & Tick|
Questions & Answers
ReviewsWrite a Review
14 Customer Reviews
please save your money doesn’t work!
Trust me when I say I read reviews on everything and the positive out weighs the negatives so I took a chance! We noticed that our one indoor cat had a flea so along with this collar we ordered a few other things to combat our fleas like Capstar and home defense max. These do not work in any way shape or form not even with the power of prayer do these work! I’m sort of on the fence about topical treatments for cats so I sourced these. With the urging of others I ordered a topical that will break the cycle along with the other things that I am doing in the house. We treat the dog all the time but got him capstar too! Please save your money!
pretty good so far!
I gave my cat lucifur a bath in flea shampoo I had also ordered on chewy, and afterwards put this collar on. it has been close to a month of wearing it and I have not seen a single flea on him! he doesn't itch as much either. definitely the best flea collar for cats if you can't afford the ones like seresto.
7 month Cat Flea Collar
I have purchased a second flea collar of the same brand. The first one worked excellent for both of my cats. They are strictly indoors, but the fleas still enter on our shoes and clothes. I have found about 3 fleas in my house, but none on the cats when I brush them. For the savings in the price, these are very much worth it.
Excellent product for indoor , out door cats , called break away collar
Flea Collar is Working!
I have an indoor/outdoor cat. He bolts out the door every time it opens. So, we needed a good flea collar. He didn't like us putting it on him. However, now that he is wearing it, it is working fine. We do NOT have a flea problem inside the house and he doesn't seem to be scratching! ;)
No fleas or ticks
So far no fleas or ticks. Looking great max doesn't mind the collar either.
It didn't work
I brought flea collars because of the fleas crawling on their face. It didn't work, gave them a bath blue dawn. Collars was a waste of money.
Not so happy
I don't think the Zodiac Flea Collars work that well. My cats still have fleas and are itching and scratching like crazy. I will not be buying these again.
Collar works fast. It does a really good job. A must for all cats.
Very disappointed my cats literally have more flea has not killed them at all always used these but time for a different collars