Spray away your troubles with the Zodiac Carpet & Upholstery Flea & Tick Spray. Helping pet owners to stop existing pest problems, it’s the easy way to get rid of the uninvited guests taking over your home! The pump spray can be quickly applied to your carpet or upholstery in just minutes, and it leaves absolutely no sticky mess, stains or lingering odors. Containing the PRECOR Insect Growth Regulator, it effectively kills fleas, flea eggs, flea larvae, ticks, roaches, ants, silverfish and earwigs on contact—and it continues working to kill flea eggs and larvae for up to 7 months, breaking the life cycle and preventing re-infestation.
- Kills fleas, flea eggs, flea larvae, ticks, roaches, ants, silverfish and earwigs on contact.
- PRECOR Insect Growth Regulator also kills flea eggs and larvae to break the life cycle.
- One treatment continues working for up to seven months for long-lasting results.
- One bottle treats up to 300 square feet, covering all the carpets and upholstery in the room.
- Formula leaves no sticky mess and won’t stain your carpet or upholstery.
Not for broadcast use on carpets, floors, floor coverings or similar sites. For use only as a crack and crevice or spot treatments on these sites.
Fleas rise to the top of your pet's coat as they die, so consider it a triumph if you start seeing more fleas at first, after treating your pet. If you’re still seeing fleas after application, it may be because your pet has picked up new fleas from the environment, which may include other pets, surfaces and outdoor areas. It may take up to 30 days to break the entire flea life cycle. Additionally, you should also treat sources of new fleas (i.e., carpet, yard, etc.) to ensure complete flea control.
See all items by Zodiac