Zodiac Oatmeal Conditioning Shampoo for Dogs & Puppies, 18-oz
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Contains insecticidal ingredients that are highly and rapidly effective against fleas, ticks and lice.
- PRECOR Insect Growth Regulator continues killing eggs for up to 28 days.
- Long-lasting formula works to break the life cycle and prevent re-infestation.
- Also contains aloe, lanolin, oatmeal and coconut extract to leave the coat soft, shiny and manageable.
- Removes loose dandruff, dirt and scales to leave pets clean and reduce the spread of dander.
Fleas rise to the top of your pet's coat as they die, so consider it a triumph if you start seeing more fleas at first, after treating your pet. If you’re still seeing fleas after application, it may be because your pet has picked up new fleas from the environment, which may include other pets, surfaces and outdoor areas. It may take up to 30 days to break the entire flea life cycle. Additionally, you should also treat sources of new fleas (i.e., carpet, yard, etc.) to ensure complete flea control.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- PetArmor Plus Oatmeal Shampoo For Dogs, 18oz$9.34Chewy Price$10.99List Price$8.87Autoship Price
- Miracle Care De Flea Shampoo Concentrate for Dogs & Cats, 1-gal$41.99Chewy Price$39.89Autoship Price
- PetArmor Flea & Tick Sunwashed Linen Scent Dog Shampoo, 18-oz bottle$5.58Chewy Price$6.99List Price$5.30Autoship Price
- Veterinary Formula Clinical Care Flea & Tick Shampoo, 1-gal bottle$59.99Chewy Price$56.99Autoship Price
- Adams Plus Flea & Tick Aloe & Cucumber Scent Sensitive Skin Foaming Dog Shampoo, 10-oz bottle$10.97Chewy Price$16.99List Price
- TropiClean Natural Flea & Tick Plus Soothing Dog Shampoo, 20-oz bottle$14.99Chewy Price$14.24Autoship Price
- Natural Chemistry Natural Flea & Tick Shampoo for Dogs, 16.9-oz bottle$11.00Chewy Price$10.45Autoship Price
- Adams Plus Flea & Tick Shampoo with Precor, 1-gal bottle$78.55Chewy Price$99.99List Price$74.62Autoship Price
- Miracle Care Natural Flea & Tick Spray for Dogs, 16-oz bottle$13.99Chewy Price$13.29Autoship Price
- Dr. Mercola Tick Stick Dog & Cat Tick Removal Tool$5.97Chewy Price$6.65List Price
- Skout's Honor Flea & Tick Dog Shampoo, 16-oz bottle$19.99Chewy Price$18.99Autoship Price
- Combat Comb Topical Spot On Pet Treatment Application Tool$8.49Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||(S)-Methoprene: 0.10%, Pyrethrins: 0.15%, Piperonyl Butoxide: 1.88% ....||—||—||Active Ingredients: 0.150% Pyrethrins, 0.300% Piperonyl Butoxide, 0.479% mgk 264 Insecticide Synergist....||Peppermint Oil 0.30%, Eugenol (Clove Extract) 0.70%, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate 2.70%...|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds|
|Lifestage||Adult, Puppy, Senior||Puppy, Adult||Adult||Puppy, Adult, Senior||Adult|
Questions & Answers
7 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
30 Customer Reviews
It really worked
I Bought this because topicals and flea collars were not enough to keep off the fleas on our Rottie. We bathed him, using as directed and sure enough, after he dried and was combed, dead fleas were coming off. Now I will say you must keep up the regiment because sure enough, even going out just to pee, fleas may jump back on. Don't forget fleas and catch a ride on people too! Ugh!!!!
Not helping at all
You said the whole bottle now I'm two dogs within the last month I wash them every two days I've shaved them all the way down there Pekingese and I can't get rid of the fleas so this is not helping at all I do not recommend this product
Kills fleas, and doesn't irritate my boys' skin at all.
Best ever shampoo
Alright look... if you’re pup sheds, hotspots or in an environment of ticks and fleas outdoors.. this stuff is THE STUFF! BONUS.... It SMELLS GREAT! I have fostered and up to 11 pitties at a time and not a hair in the house! Cleans conditions and protects your fur babies and when they do start to shed the hair is soft and vacuums right up and off.. dry hair sticks.. and no static zaps with kisses! Just try it.. promise you won’t be disappointed!
Best Shampoo Ever
We love this shampoo. Scent lasts for at long time. Leaves coat super soft. Best part, it helps with fleas and dry skin. Molly doesn't mind getting a bath with this shampoo. She usually fights bath time.
My dog has fleas and sensitive skin so this worked wonders. I tried another shampoo but it was too harsh and did not kill the fleas. I desperately bought this and it finally worked. It killed the fleas and it did not irritate my dogs skin
This product is very good for my two Miniature Pinchers. I have used this on my dogs for 10 years! It smells great but I also use a conditioner for dry skin!
no dont use this
it makes you dogs hair get frizzed up and it gets notty. i used this just like it said multible time and it was horrible! i do not recommed this item. this must have been my worst order on chewy
This shampoo lathers and rinses so nicely. It controls fleas without putting chemicals in or on my furbaby. And, after she is dry, she smells wonderful!
I tried this because our dog has such sensitive skin we can’t just use normal shampoo. I used frontline and she still has the flees for almost a week later still and this helped finish the job