Zone Protects Don't Chew Dare! Indoor Dog Chewing Prevention Spray, 4-oz bottle

By Zone Protects
Rated 3.3333 out of 5 stars
Slide 1 of 4
Zone Protects Don't Chew Dare! Indoor Dog Chewing Prevention Spray, 4-oz bottle slide 1 of 4
Slide 1 of 4
Zone Protects Don't Chew Dare! Indoor Dog Chewing Prevention Spray, 4-oz bottle slide 1 of 4
$8.95Chewy Price
List:
$9.95Chewy Price
Save
$1.00
(10%)

In Stock
FREE Shipping over $49



Frequently Bought Together

This Item - Zone Protects Don't Chew Dare! Indoor Dog Chewing Prevention Spray, 4-oz bottle
Rated 3.3333 out of 5 stars
6
$8.95Chewy Price
NaturVet Pet Organics No Go! House Breaking Aid for Dogs & Cats, 16-oz bottle
Rated 2.3846 out of 5 stars
195
$12.99Chewy Price
Deal
Frisco Pet Training Clicker with Wrist Band, Black, 1 count
Rated 3.7087 out of 5 stars
127
$2.74Chewy Price

Buy 2, Get 3rd Free- Mix & Match

Total Price: $0.00

About This Item

  • Made in the USA by people who understand the challenges of training dogs.
  • Offers a natural alternative to establishing good habits in your pooch.
  • Has a bitter taste to deter pups from chewing on furniture, rugs, door frames, blinds, shoes and more.
  • A safe method that can show real results.
  • Spray doesn’t harm your property—including furniture, fabrics and carpets—in any way.

Compare Similar Items

Customer Rating
Rated 3.3333 out of 5 stars
6
Rated 5 out of 5 stars
15
Rated 2.35 out of 5 stars
20
Rated 1.9474 out of 5 stars
19
Rated 2.4444 out of 5 stars
9
Price
$8.95Chewy Price
$9.99Chewy Price
$9.99Chewy Price
$9.99Chewy Price
$13.99Chewy Price
Autoship
$9.49Chewy Price
$9.49Chewy Price
$13.29Chewy Price
LifestageAdultAdultAdult, Senior, PuppyAdult
Breed SizeSmall Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large BreedsSmall Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large BreedsSmall Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds
Top IngredientsPurified Water, Polysorbate-20, Propylene Glycol...Water (Aqua), Bitter Principals (Sour Apple), Sodium Bicarbonate.Deionized Water, Bittering Agent, Citric Acid.
Cleaner UsageCarpet, Fabric
Cleaner TypeAccessory
Health FeatureItch & Redness Remedy

Questions & Answers

1 Customer Questions


What are the ingredients?
Answer by ChewyJun 28, 2022
This chewing prevention spray has the following ingredients: 20% is Orange Bitter Oil and the remaining 80% is Other Ingredients.

ReviewsWrite a Review

3.3
Rated 3.3333 out of 5 stars
6 Reviews
50%
Would recommend to a friend
1
33.3333
33%
2
0
0%
3
16.6667
17%
4
0
0%
5
50
50%

6 Customer Reviews



Rated 5 out of 5 stars
By Michelle on Oct 18, 2022

Best Stuff Ever!

I used this spray around fake greenery that I have beside my fireplace. My cats love to pull the leaves off and I've replaced the greenery twice. Well as soon as I sprayed this over my greenery my cats have not touched it! It also smells nice too!! I will defiantly be ordering more of this!!


Rated 3 out of 5 stars
By Nana on Oct 26, 2022

Anti chew spray

Item worked for maybe 24-36 hours at the most. My dog is a slow learner & I had to reapply more frequently than I wanted to


Rated 5 out of 5 stars
By Sean on Sep 27, 2022

No chew spray

This product works well but the orange smell and taste is strong. I sprayed the table leg and it felt like I sprayed it in my own mouth, lol. This product works well


Rated 1 out of 5 stars
By unsatisfied on Oct 30, 2022

Doesn’t work with my dog

My dog chew the molding around my front door. I tried this stuff and it didn’t work at all. I’m very unsatisfied.


Rated 1 out of 5 stars
By Tilly on Aug 28, 2022

Save your money!

So disappointing! Spray bottle is already leaking and product gets all over your hands, more than the area I am trying to spray. And my 3 1/2 lb puppy is Not Deterred by it at all.


Rated 5 out of 5 stars
By Amarilis on Aug 8, 2022

Zone protection

Very good but small quantity you need to expend on big size than you very much