Zoo Med African Mopani Wood Terrarium Decor, 12-in
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Decoration made out of real wood that has been sandblasted clean.
- Smooth surface, textured detail and unique mottled color.
- Gives any terrarium a natural look and feel.
- Wood does not float and will sink in aquariums.
- Made in the USA!
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Fluker's Pothos Repta-Vines, 6-ft$7.33Chewy Price$15.69List Price
- Penn-Plax Floating Turtle Pier Platform, Large$27.98Chewy Price$41.99List Price
- Zoo Med Natural Cork Round Habitat Decor, Medium$9.93Chewy Price$13.99List Price
- Zilla Vertical Decor Rock Cave$27.53Chewy Price$40.99List Price
- Exo Terra Mandarin Plastic Plant, Medium$6.24Chewy Price$7.99List Price
- Exo Terra Boston Fern Rainforest Reptile Terrarium Plant, Small$15.99Chewy Price
- SunGrow Crested & Leopard Gecko Coconut Hide, Humid Cave for Frog, Reptile & Amphibian$8.99Chewy Price$8.54Autoship Price
- Penn-Plax Reptology Bridge Lizard Lounger$24.99Chewy Price
- Komodo Large Saber Tooth Skull, Medium$9.61Chewy Price
- Fluker's Bend-A-Branch for Reptiles, Large$7.51Chewy Price$16.47List Price
- Penn-Plax Reptology Sun-Lover Lizard Lounger$10.99Chewy Price$16.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
Questions & Answers
15 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
102 Customer Reviews
Never buying these online again
Wouldn't have bought it at all if I knew they were willing to ship out single branches without anything coming off of them. Waste of money if you can't pick it out in store. Specifically bought this so my reptile would have something to climb on that didn't require additional pieces and now I'm out $13 and I don't have something that fits what I bought this for. Don't buy these except at the store so you can actually get what you were trying to spend money on
Love This :)
So my little guy Ricky here, just went on it today. He seemed to enjoy climbing on it. :) It's a different surface for him to climb on, so it's not just plants in there! Make his home look like it's more natural. I did give it 4 stars and here's why: I buried the one end of it pretty far into his substrate because it seemed like it would be too sharp for his skin. I thought if it hurt my fingers it would hurt him.
With the other reviews I wasn't sure if I would get a "good piece" but I was happy with what I received. It was maybe a little smaller then I was expecting but fit in the terrarium perfectly
It fits perfect in a 40 gallon terrarium still leaving plenty of room for my big boy to run. And you definitely cannot beat the price you'll spend twice as much at a pet store.
I use various pieces of this wood in my crested gecko terrarium and every piece looks great! They are solid and not too rough, decent weight, and well sized. I've managed to intertwine and stack them as well to make a solid structure for my geckos to jump around on. Definitely recommend!
Keeper of beasts
I love this stuff . It's the only brand of wood I'll put in my tanks
Not like the picture
I was kind of disappointed that it wasn't like the picture. What I recieved was just a log no chance in climbing higher or anything.
The best addition
Perfect size. My geckos love it. Very sturdy, perfect height. Just a great addition to our terrarium.
I thought I would be disappointed and end up getting small stupid pieces but I was wrong! They are really nice sized and I love them!
The first time I bought this product it was just what I had asked for, this time… not so much. I had gotten it for my crested gecko but I don’t imagine that he’s going to do much climbing on it :(