Because fish do actually sleep, keep your aquarium running smoothly with the Zoo Med AquaSun Aquarium Timer. This 24-hour programmable lighting timer automatically turns your aquarium lamps on and off for you, providing a natural day and night cycle for your fish. It comes with an LED indicator light and one outlet, and can be set to timer or constant power modes on demand with just the flip of a switch. The grounded 3-prong receptacle is also perfectly safe to use for home aquariums. Setting it up is easy―just move the dial to your desired times in the morning and night, and let your fish enjoy a light to dark cycle that’s close to their natural environment.
- Automatically turns your aquarium lamps on and off for you by setting it once.
- Provides a natural day and night cycle for your fish and is completely customizable.
- Switch from “set it and forget it” timer option or constant power mode with an easy switch.
- Features LED indicator light, mode switch, one outlet, and safe 3-prong receptacle.
- Easy to use―just set the on and off times with the convenient dial and plug in your lighting.
Please note that this item is for use with 120V at 60Hz. Use of other power sources may cause harm to persons and property.
See all items by Zoo Med