Zoo Med Aquatic Frog & Tadpole Food, 2-oz jar
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- These sinking micro pellets are high in protein, meaning you'll feed less
- They're crafted for all aquatic frogs and tadpoles
- Fish based formula that frogs would naturally have in the wild
- It's recommended to clear gravel or substrate from an area and drop the pellets at the bare-bottom for easy maintenance
- Made in the USA!
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Zoo Med Can O' Snails Reptile, Bird & Mammal Food, 1.7-oz can$6.99Chewy Price$6.64Autoship Price
- Fluker's Gourmet-Style River Shrimp Reptile Food, 1.2-oz can, bundle of 5$18.95Chewy Price$19.95List Price$18.00Autoship Price
- Fluker's Gourmet-Style Grasshoppers Reptile Food, 1.2-oz can, bundle of 5$18.95Chewy Price$19.95List Price$18.00Autoship Price
- Tetra ReptoMin Floating Sticks Turtle & Amphibian Food, 3.7-oz jar$3.99Chewy Price$6.99List Price$3.79Autoship Price
- Fluker's Tortoise Diet Land Turtle Food, 7-oz jar$5.99Chewy Price$7.02List Price$5.69Autoship Price
- Zoo Med Can O' Worms Mealworms, 1.2-oz can, bundle of 5$19.35Chewy Price$20.35List Price$18.38Autoship Price
- Zoo Med Natural Grassland Tortoise Food, 15-oz jar$4.99Chewy Price$9.99List Price$4.74Autoship Price
- Zoo Med Can O' Crickets Reptile & Bird Food, 1.2-oz can, bundle of 5$22.75Chewy Price$23.95List Price$21.61Autoship Price
- Fluker's Turtle Diet Aquatic Turtle Food, 8-oz jar$6.52Chewy Price$8.13List Price$6.19Autoship Price
- Zoo Med Gourmet Tortoise Food, 13.5-oz jar$12.50Chewy Price$12.99List Price$11.88Autoship Price
- Fluker's Buffet Blend Hermit Crab Food, 2.4-oz jar$5.95Chewy Price$6.39List Price$5.65Autoship Price
- Zoo Med Mini Can O' Crickets Reptile & Bird Food, 1.2-oz can$3.93Chewy Price$6.99List Price$3.73Autoship Price
Questions & Answers
9 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
21 Customer Reviews
pollutes tank frogs don’t eat it
The frogs don’t even attempt to eat this food. I got a bigger softer pellet at my local pet store they eat.
Philleas Loves this
My African dwarf aquatic frog, Philleas Frog, loves this. We have a little feeding routine. With a loud greeting, which he seems to hear, I tap gently on his aquarium, he come to my finger, then I tap the container on the side of the aquarium, and he goes crazy with anticipation. A couple of pinches of the food, which floats on the surface, makes a meal. It's the only thing he'll eat.
My claw frogs love this stuff
Never any left overs after feed my two claw frogs this aquatic frog food. I believe my other fish nibble on it also
I keep a water garden outside my window and every year the green tree frogs lay their eggs inside. It's very enjoyable seeing them transform and jump out in a few months. For the past three years, this food has kept them healthy and growing and it doesn't mess with the water. With only an air stone, the water maintains a healthy ph, low nitrates/nitrites and very little algae (Japanese Trapdoor Snails help out in that regard) while housing hundreds of tadpoles through summer.
Frogs and tadpoles alike!
The frogs and tadpoles that my daughter caught over the summer have loved this treat!!
I ordered two and only one showed up!!
Very frustrating .
The food does not sink to the bottom of the tank where the frogs eat. I will just stick with frozen bloodwarms.
African Dwarf Frogs
Sometimes they take a minute to sink but they do sink. I bought these for African Dwarf frogs they seem to consume them
My African frogs love this product
and so do my fish! LOL It is very very small so be careful or you will overfeed.
My African dwarf frogs love this, they have not liked many foods, but this is a winner. It is small, does not cloud the water, and does not leave a mess in the tank.