Zoo Med Betta Clean Aquarium Filter
About This Item
- Powerful internal filter is designed to provide unmatched filtration.
- Specially designed for tanks up to 10 gallons in size.
- Able to be mounted either vertically or horizontally.
- Main filter can stay in the water during cleaning.
- Energy efficient design, using just 3.5 watts of power.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Aqueon Submersible Internal Aquarium Filter, 40-gal$19.03Chewy Price$51.99List Price
- Tetra GreenFree Ultraviolet Pond Clarifier, 18-watt$247.78Chewy Price$294.99List Price
- Penn-Plax Cascade Aquarium Bio-Floss Pads 700 & 1000 Filter, 6 count, Medium$10.92Chewy Price$16.99List Price
- Marineland Emperor Pro 450 Aquarium Filter$87.99Chewy Price$108.39List Price
- Penn-Plax Premium Underground Aquarium Filter, 29-gal$12.97Chewy Price$14.99List Price
- AquaClear Activated Carbon Filter Insert, Size 70$4.19Chewy Price$8.99List Price$3.98Autoship Price
- Penn-Plax Optimizer Pre Fish Filter$74.51Chewy Price$169.99List Price
- Eheim Classic 250 External Aquarium Canister Filter$100.97Chewy Price
- Eheim Pro 4+ 600 Aquarium Canister Filter$294.97Chewy Price
- Eheim Pro 4+ 350 Aquarium Canister Filter$177.65Chewy Price$279.99List Price
- AquaClear Foam Filter Insert, Size 70, 6 count$12.58Chewy Price$13.98List Price$11.95Autoship Price
- Tetra Pond Waterfall Filter$64.99Chewy Price$117.39List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Fish Type||Betta||Tropical Freshwater, Betta, Cichlid, Goldfish||Marine Invertebrate, Tropical Freshwater, Betta...||Tropical Freshwater, Betta, Cichlid, Goldfish, Marine Fish||Tropical Freshwater, Marine Fish|
|Aquarium Type||Freshwater||Freshwater, Saltwater||Freshwater, Saltwater||Freshwater, Saltwater||Freshwater, Saltwater|
|Material||Plastic||Plastic||—||Plastic||Mesh, Synthetic Fabric|
Questions & Answers
2 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
1 Customer Reviews
Zoo Med Betta Clean Filter
This pump and filter system works well and keeps my Betta tank clean. It is large, as described, but that is not a problem in my 5 gallon tank. However, I am unable to change the filter cartridge without removing the entire unit. And new filter cartridges are apparently only available from the manufacturer. They also are pricey at $5.00 apiece. Recommended change of cartridge is monthly. I will continue to use this unit for as long as it functions. But when I have to replace it, I may look for something different.