Zoo Med Betta LED Light
By Zoo Med
About This Item
- Long-lasting LED light is designed to stand the test of time.
- Great addition to shrimp, betta and small fish tanks.
- Contributes to plant growth throughout your aquarium.
- Energy efficient, using up to only 5 watts of power.
- Bright, natural-style light produces up to 450 lumens.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Zoo Med Nano LED Light$11.06Chewy Price$16.49List Price
- Chromalux R30 Full Spectrum Neodymium Glass LED Bird & Reptile Light Bulb, 12-watt$27.95Chewy Price$28.95List Price
- Fluker's Night Time Red Reptile Basking Light, 50-watt$8.99Chewy Price$14.33List Price
- Zoo Med Professional Series Dimmable Clamp Reptile Lamp$26.67Chewy Price$36.99List Price
- Chromalux Night Heat Reptile Lamp, 60-watt$12.99Chewy Price
- Zilla Light & Heat Mini Halogen Bulb for Reptile Terrariums, Day White, 50 Watts$8.99Chewy Price$11.99List Price
- Zoo Med UVB + Heat Reptisun 5.0 26W UVB & Repti 100W Basking Spot Lamp Reptile Terrarium Combo Pack$29.80Chewy Price$41.99List Price
- Zoo Med Repti Tuff Splashproof Halogen Reptile Terrarium Lamp, 50-watt$11.28Chewy Price$19.99List Price
- Fluker's Clamp Lamp with Dimmer, 8.5-in$22.39Chewy Price$32.00List Price
- Zilla Light & Heat Mini Halogen Bulb for Reptile Terrariums, Night Red, 50 Watts$7.87Chewy Price$11.99List Price
- Fluker's Ceramic Clamp Lamp, 8.5-in$10.64Chewy Price$24.63List Price
- Zilla Pro Sol Reptile Terrarium Lamp Fixture, Black, 20-in$57.99Chewy Price$84.99List Price
Questions & Answers
1 Customer Questions
What lamp is suggested for use?
Answer by • Dec 06, 2021
This light can be used with the "Zoo Med Betta Dome Reptile Lamp Fixture."
ReviewsWrite a Review
2 Customer Reviews
By HeatherS on Feb 3, 2022
Perfect for mourning geckos too!
My first one came shattered in the box, but CHEWY was fast with shipping me a replacement. I've used this same bulb in the past and it works wonderfully for them.
By Cheryl on Dec 2, 2021
fish light equipment
I am very satisfy with my purchase of bulb and lamp.