Zoo Med Betta Micro Floating Pellets Fish Food, 0.65-oz
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Specially formulated to intensify the colors of your Betta.
- Made with all-natural ingredients.
- Contains krill and stabilized vitamin C.
- Pellets float and are safe for your pet.
- Made in the USA!
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- API Tropical Greens Flakes Algae & Plant Eating Fish Food, 1.1-oz bottle$6.63Chewy Price$7.49List Price$6.30Autoship Price
- NorthFin Bug Pro Crisps Fish Food, 500-g jar$25.99Chewy Price$28.99List Price$24.69Autoship Price
- Kent Marine MicroVert Invertebrate Fine Filter Feeders Food, 16-oz bottle$9.99Chewy Price$24.99List Price$9.49Autoship Price
- Cobalt Aquatics Brine Shrimp Flakes Fish Food, 5-oz bottle$17.49Chewy Price$22.94List Price
- Aqueon Marine Flaked Fish Food, 1.02-oz jar$2.71Chewy Price$5.49List Price$2.57Autoship Price
- Cobalt Aquatics Premium Goldfish Flakes Fish Food, 5-oz bottle$11.65Chewy Price$16.21List Price
- Fluval Multi Protein Formula Goldfish Flake Fish Food, 0.7-oz$2.30Chewy Price$2.99List Price$2.18Autoship Price
- Aqueon Color Enhancing Cichlid Pellet Fish Food, 4.5-oz bag$5.69Chewy Price$5.41Autoship Price
- Fluval Atlantic Herring & Krill Pellet Tropical Fish Food, 5.29-oz jar$5.35Chewy Price$7.99List Price$5.08Autoship Price
- Microbe-Lift Legacy Variety Mix Floating Pellets & Sticks Koi & Goldfish Food, 14.5-lb bucket$79.95Chewy Price$99.95List Price$75.95Autoship Price
- Microbe-Lift Legacy Cold Weather Floating Pellets with Wheat Germ Koi & Goldfish Food, 14.5-lb bucket$78.36Chewy Price$97.95List Price$74.44Autoship Price
- Fluval Norwegian Krill Color Enhancing Flaked Fish Food, 1.23-oz jar$4.45Chewy Price$5.99List Price$4.23Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Fish Meal, Wheat Flour, Squid Meal...||Wheat Flour, Wheat Gluten, Fish Meal...||Dehulled Soybean Meal, Wheat, Wheat Middlings...||Wheat Flour, Fish Meal, Wheat Gluten...||Wheat Flour, Fish Meal, Wheat Gluten...|
|Fish Type||Betta||Betta, Tropical Freshwater||Betta||Betta, Tropical Freshwater||Betta, Tropical Freshwater|
|Health Feature||Digestive Health||—||—||—||Color Enhancement|
Questions & Answers
2 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
6 Customer Reviews
Great Food, Good Price
I had trouble finding a food that "Fishie" would eat! Tried many--he didn't like them. Until these, he gobbles these pellets immediately and DOESN'T have any trouble swallowing them. (Other pellets tried were all too big--OR he just didn't like them! He spit them out!)
Our Bettas gobble it up!
They love this food and have no problem with gobbling up their soaked pellets.
Great Color Enhancer!
I bought this because the small container of betta food I'd been using was finally almost gone. I picked this up and oh my gosh! My betta has so much color compared to any other time in his life (he's almost 4) I cannot explain how wonderful this product is!
Way too big!
None of my 5 bettas could eat these pellets due to the large size.
Betta loves them
My betta loves these. I've tried 3 different foods. I was looking for something that wouldnt be waisted and wouldnt cause clouding. This did the trick.
Great betta pellets
I feed a variety of foods (fresh/frozen/dry) to my bettas and they get these 1-2 times a week. They REALLY like these pellets. Not the smallest of pellets available, but fine for adult bettas. And I haven't had any digestion issues feeding these. When I had someone else feeding my fish for 5 days, these are what I left to feed them, with strict instuctions of no more than 3 pellets each per day. When I got back my fish we're fine, and my water parameters we're okay.