Zoo Med Can O' Mini Mealies Reptile & Bird Food
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Perfect for small lizards, birds, and amphibians, with over 1,500 mealworms per can it makes feeding easy!
- Locked in flavor and freshness with natural juices preserved in the can
- Softened exoskeleton makes for easier digestion
- A great alternative to buying live food and having to store it, you can always be prepared by having a can on hand
- Complete nutrition and convenience in a resealable can
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Zoo Med Repti Sticks Floating Aquatic Turtle Food, 9-oz jar$9.99Chewy Price$12.99List Price$9.49Autoship Price
- Fluker's Buffet Blend Juvenile Bearded Dragon Food, 5-oz jar$10.99Chewy Price$14.84List Price$10.44Autoship Price
- Tetra ReptoMin Floating Sticks Turtle, Newt & Frog Food, 1.94-oz jar$3.03Chewy Price$3.99List Price$2.88Autoship Price
- Zoo Med Can O' Crickets Reptile & Bird Food, 1.2-oz can, bundle of 5$22.75Chewy Price$23.95List Price$21.61Autoship Price
- Fluker's Buffet Blend Adult Bearded Dragon Food, 7.5-oz jar$10.69Chewy Price$15.40List Price$10.16Autoship Price
- Zoo Med Natural Aquatic Maintenance Formula Turtle Food, 12-oz jar$7.92Chewy Price$10.99List Price$7.52Autoship Price
- Zoo Med Natural Grassland Tortoise Food, 15-oz jar$4.79Chewy Price$11.99List Price$4.55Autoship Price
- Fluker's Gourmet-Style River Shrimp Reptile Food, 1.2-oz can$7.60Chewy Price$7.22Autoship Price
- Tetra ReptoMin Jumbo Floating Sticks Turtle & Amphibian Food, 10.23-oz jar$10.38Chewy Price$16.99List Price$9.86Autoship Price
- Tetrafauna Hermit Crab Cakes Pellet Land Crab Food, 1.58-oz jar$4.16Chewy Price$3.95Autoship Price
- Fluker's Tortoise Diet Land Turtle Food, 3.5-lb jar$22.17Chewy Price$26.65List Price$21.06Autoship Price
- Zoo Med Gourmet Tortoise Food, 13.5-oz jar$10.99Chewy Price$18.99List Price$10.44Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Farm-Raised Mealworms (Tenebrio molitor)||Farm raised Crickets (Gryllus Linnaeus)||Farm raised Crickets (Gryllus Linnaeus).||Farm-Raised Mealworms (Tenebrio molitor)||Fresh water River Shrimp (Macrobrachium nipoonense).|
|Food Form||Mealworms, Wet Food||Crickets, Wet Food||Crickets, Wet Food||Wet Food, Grasshoppers||Wet Food, Shrimp|
|Bird Type||Wild Bird||Wild Bird||Wild Bird||Wild Bird||—|
|Fish Type||Tropical Freshwater||Tropical Freshwater||Tropical Freshwater||—||—|
|Health Feature||Digestive Health||Digestive Health||Digestive Health||Digestive Health||Digestive Health|
Questions & Answers
10 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
11 Customer Reviews
Great Product, Excessive Price Increase
My birds love these mini mealies and I used to buy them all the time for their treats, but lately the price for this particular product has doubled on Chewy, while the other Zoo Med Can O products have remained the same. I guess I’ll buy these elsewhere.
the wild birds love this, but it is too expensive to buy regularly
I have a 40 year old box turtle and he is picky about worms. Likes live ones. But her loves these moist ones.
Got these for my chickens
I was looking for a special treat for my chickens. Boy did they love these! I had some super happy hens. Our top girl didn't want to share, so I had to spread out the little mealies so the other girls could get some. I received this product complimentary from chewy.com for my honest review.
Bearded dragons fav
The bearded dragon here at our home, loves these things. Refrigerate after opening tho ! Dont forget that part. Would be great for any small pets that est meal worms , they didnt smell which was great cause I dont like stinky things haha
Slimy yet satisfying! Fed this to chickens and it was gone in about 2 seconds. They LOVED this! Highly recommend.
Great food topper
I use these mini mealies as an occasional food topper/treat for my hedgies. The tiny portions make for the perfect little snack.
Birds love 'em
My starlings thinks these are candy. I do suggest putting them in the fridge once the can is opened or they'll decay. Then I put the can in a bowl of warm water to take the chill off before giving them to the birds.
My baby turtles LOVE LOVE LOVE these! It's there favorite thing to eat, I feed them 3 times a day and they always eat the Mini Mealies first before anything elts. The mini size is perfect for them too, considering my turtles are only the size of quarters. The price is great too and the can last so long! I Will continue to buy these and when my turtles get bigger I will get the regular size Mealies!! Oh and not to forget the can comes with a little spoon so you don't have to touch them lol.. The can keeps fresh in the fridge for a long time and dont smell :)
My Turtle refused to eat this he hated it He turned his nose away