Zoo Med Cavern Kit Excavator Clay Burrowing Reptile Hideout
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Build caverns, tunnels and shelters for your reptile with your own hands.
- Includes all the tools and substrate you need to get started.
- Substrate can be molded and shaped to hold any design for a custom habitat.
- Allows reptiles to experience natural digging behaviors.
- Create any look with a tunnel tube, balloons and shovel.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealZilla Vertical Decor Rock Cave$27.48Chewy Price$40.99List Price
- DealFluker's Repta-Vines Reptile Terrarium Décor, 6-ft, Red Coleus$15.69Chewy Price
- DealZoo Med Premium Sand Blasted Grapevine Artificial Plant, Medium$16.99Chewy Price
- DealZoo Med Natural Large Cork Rounds Reptile Hideout$11.03Chewy Price$17.64List Price
- DealZilla Reptile Basking Platform Ramp, Large$19.95Chewy Price$26.99List Price
- DealExo Terra Boston Fern Rainforest Reptile Terrarium Plant, Medium$11.57Chewy Price$21.99List Price
- DealZoo Med Repti Hammock, Small$8.71Chewy Price$9.99List Price
- DealFluker's Pothos Repta-Vines, 6-ft$7.33Chewy Price$15.69List Price
- DealExo Terra Reptile Cave, Large$23.30Chewy Price
- DealExo Terra Jungle Tree Reptile Terrarium Décor, Large$17.99Chewy Price
- DealSunGrow Coconut Husk Hide with Ladder Leopard & Crested Gecko & Tortoise Reptile Terrarium Decoration & Habitat Accessory$13.74Chewy Price$15.95List Price
Compare Similar Items
Questions & Answers
1 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
2 Customer Reviews
Great concept, bad outcome
Didn't work out as I had hoped. First of all, the instructions were for 10lbs of clay. The kit comes with 12lbs of clay, the instructions indicate to add 3 cups of water. The instructions for the 10lb bag that I had also purchased also said to add 3 cups of water, 2lbs makes a difference. Second, I understand the concept of the bag for easy cleanup. However, the bag made mixing the clay harder. Parts of the bag were covering some of the clay. So I had an inconsistent mix of wet and dry. Lastly, If you have a juvenile bearded dragon the tube that comes with will be too small. Overall I like the concept, but if you're going to get this product you might as well just get the Excavator clay bags.
Zoo Med has done it again!!!!
Really nice. Zoo med has made yet another product that is just perfectly made for your reptiles.