Zoo Med Ceramic Betta Log
About This Item
- Sinks to the bottom of your betta enclosure to provide the perfect sleeping den or hideout spot.
- Features a hollow design with holes for your betta to swim through or stay inside when he wants.
- Helps reduce boredom from captivity and stimulates natural betta behaviors.
- Inspired by bettas’ wild environment and designed to look naturally great in any betta enclosure.
- To use, simply place in your aquarium out of the package, and let your pal find it on his own.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealZoo Med Mopani Wood Aquarium Decor, Medium$11.41Chewy Price$18.99List Price
- DealSporn Static Cling Tropical Aquarium Background, Medium$12.08Chewy Price$17.99List Price
- DealZoo Med Floating Betta Exercise Mirror$6.89Chewy Price$8.99List Price
- DealUnderwater Galleries Glow-In-The-Dark! Moon Aquarium Stones, 3 count$7.20Chewy Price$9.95List Price
- DealGalapagos Aquarium Sea Glass, 4-lb bag, Deep Sea Blue$14.99Chewy Price
- DealSporn Static Cling Coral Aquarium Background, Medium$12.21Chewy Price$17.99List Price
- DealSubstrateSource Cholla Wood Aquarium & Terrarium Driftwood, 6-in, 2 count$8.99Chewy Price$9.00List Price
- DealGloFish Plastic Aquarium Plant, Green, Large$3.09Chewy Price
- DealGloFish Driftwood Aquarium Ornament, X-Large$12.29Chewy Price
- DealGloFish Accent Gravel For Aquariums, Multicolored, 2.8-oz bag$4.99Chewy Price$6.09List Price
- DealSunGrow Betta Fish Hideout Cave, Decoration for Aquarium & Gecko Tank$6.70Chewy Price$9.99List Price$6.37Autoship Price
- DealSubstrateSource Cholla Wood Aquarium & Terrarium Driftwood, 4-in, 3 count$8.99Chewy Price$9.00List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Fish Type||Betta||Betta||Tropical Freshwater, Betta, Cichlid, Goldfish, Marine Fish||Tropical Freshwater, Betta, Cichlid, Goldfish, Marine Fish||—|
|Aquarium Type||Freshwater, Saltwater||Freshwater, Saltwater||Freshwater, Saltwater||Freshwater, Saltwater||Freshwater, Saltwater|
Questions & Answers
8 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
77 Customer Reviews
It must be dremeled first.
I was very disappointed when I received this because it had horrible, jagged, sharp edges inside of it. I expected much more from Zoo Med. Fortunately my dad has a good Dremel tool and was able to wear down all the sharp edged. There is no other way I would consider putting this in with my expensive imported bettas. There is a saying to run a panty hose along the edges of your Betta ornaments to see if they snag or tear. Once I wash it off and put it in I'm sure they will like it as all my Bettas in the past love little caves, hideouts and hamster tubes.
great, but you’ll need to do some sanding
Love this log (and so does my betta fish)! I was worried it might be too small, bit it’s the perfect size for a male betta. It did have some rough edges around the punched holes, but I just gave it a good sanding and cleaning before giving it to my little dude and it’s worked out perfectly. :)
Didn’t look at nice as the floating log
This log doesn’t look as realistic as the floating log and it isn’t at large. I was very disappointed and would just stick with the floating log for your betta.
My beta fish has been exploring his new toy log, hiding under then finally resting inside! Fun to watch as his discovery progresses.
I haven't had an chance to see this. I received one yesterday and it was in about five pieces. Chewy is awesome as they are sending me a new one. I look forward to getting it.
Betta loves it!
My betta, Trench loves this, I was a little smaller than I expected, but it is still pretty good. I'm not so sure Harold the snail feels the same about it. It's still amazing besides Harold's lack of interest.
Betta loves it
My betta loves this, good quality and no problems with flaking so far.
Every hole and opening has sharp edges on the inside of the log, as if they were made by punching inward and then not smoothed out during production. Definitely not giving this to my curious and playful betta.
Works well for us
I was initially concerned when this arrived as it's quite narrow and I didn't think he'd fit in it comfortably but I needed something a little more natural looking than other decor items to hold down my anubias plant. To my surprise I woke up the next day to him hanging out in it. He likes to swim through it to get from one end of his tank to the other when he's cave hopping.
Betta LOVES his log!
My betta Theo literally loves his betta log to death. I catch him swimming through it and hiding in it and playing around it all the time. He has other things in his tank but this is definitely one of his favorite places to be! I honestly wasn’t sure if it would be worth it or if he would even use it and I was shocked by how much “joy” it truly seems to being him.