Zoo Med Eco Carpet, 10-gal
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Carpet made from 100% post-consumer recycled plastic bottles.
- Ideal for snakes, lizards, tortoises and insects.
- Absorbent, non-abrasive carpet cannot be accidentally ingested by your pet.
- Washable and easy to clean material.
- Made in the USA!
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Komodo Disposable Tank Reptile Liners, 12 x 24-in$12.99Chewy Price$15.19List Price
- Zoo Med Vita-Sand All Natural Vitamin-Fortified Calcium Carbonate Substrate, Outback Orange, 10-lb$8.97Chewy Price$18.99List Price
- Fluker's Hermit Beach Sand Substrate, 6-lb bag$7.33Chewy Price$9.32List Price
- Galapagos Tropicoco Coconut Soil Tropical Reptile & Amphibian Bedding, 8-qt brick, 3 count$11.36Chewy Price$11.99List Price$10.79Autoship Price
- Reptile Prime Extra Fine Coconut Fiber Reptile Substrate, 12-qt bag$16.99Chewy Price$18.99List Price$16.14Autoship Price
- Fluker's Live Moss for Hermit Crabs, .5-oz bag$5.43Chewy Price$6.90List Price
- Galapagos Sphagnum Reptile, Amphibian & Insect Terrarium Moss, Fresh Green, 150 cubic inch bag$5.99Chewy Price$5.69Autoship Price
- Zoo Med Reptisand Reptile Terrarium Sand, Desert White, 10-lb bag$16.47Chewy Price$16.99List Price
- Zilla Terrarium Liner, Green, 75-gal$13.99Chewy Price$19.99List Price$13.29Autoship Price
- Zoo Med Eco Carpet, 50-gal$24.99Chewy Price
- Galapagos Aspen Digs Natural Aspen Reptile Bedding, 24-qt bag$21.99Chewy Price$24.99List Price$20.89Autoship Price
- Zoo Med Terrarium Moss Reptile Bedding$10.99Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
Questions & Answers
11 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
10 Customer Reviews
Perfect size using 2 of these for reptile-Breeze chameleon screen tank also easy to clean as well hose off or soak in hot water and use toothbrush to clean hang dry
This is a good mat, but not for our leopard gecko. I had one in my ball python enclosure and it worked great. The leopard gecko obviously likes the way it feels on his belly, but when he tries to snag the crickets that we feed his tiny teeth get hung up in the fabric. I'll keep shopping for something better for him.
Good for crested geckos
This mat was softer than the leading brand and kinder to my gecko’s feet. I only wish it came in green. Well made and lasts long.
Great price, excellent for frequent cleaning
This carpet works beautifully with our lizard. Frequent cleaning makes for a healthy pet. We wash with vinegar solution and line dry. Quite nice!
Perfect for basking areas
I use this for the basking area for my red-eared slider. I love her to pieces but she's very messy and destructive - and this carpet is thankfully very durable. She has not been able to tear it up and it can pretty easily be washed off (it dries quickly!). She has gotten lots of water on it and we've had no problems. She also loves the carpet versus just rock to lay on.
This eco carpet was exactly what I needed for the floor of my chameleon enclosure.
Easy to use, easy to clean, looks great and helps box turtle to walk around as she can dig into material lightly with her nails.
I love and geko does too
Just what i exspected.much better then news paper.it looks great in her tank
Zoo Med Eco Carpet
My Russian tortoise likes it and it keeps her food clean.
Lenny the Lizard
Perfect and great price!Nice and easy too.Easy to clean.