Zoo Med Forest Floor Natural Cypress Mulch Reptile Bedding
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- 100% natural cypress mulch substrate, great for live plants and egg incubation
- Provides your terrarium with a natural "forest floor" look. It's not heat treated so it allows the mulch to absorb and retain moisture which provides humidity to your tank
- Recommended terrarium substrate for many species of snakes, lizards, land turtles, tortoises, frogs, toads, salamanders, tarantulas
- It lays flat to help prevent live food insects, like crickets, from hiding in the substrate
- Made in the USA!
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Zoo Med Premium Repti Bark Natural Fir Reptile Bedding, 4-qt bag$7.00Chewy Price$9.99List Price$6.65Autoship Price
- Zoo Med Aspen Snake Bedding, 24-qt bag$27.99Chewy Price
- Exoticare Premium Bioactive Reptile Substrate, 2-lb bag$17.29Chewy Price$24.99List Price$16.43Autoship Price
- Galapagos Jurassic Fir Bark Reptile Terrarium Bedding, 8-qt bag, 8-qt bag, bundle of 3$37.80Chewy Price$38.97List Price$35.91Autoship Price
- Galapagos Aspen Digs Natural Aspen Reptile Bedding, 24-qt bag$22.51Chewy Price$24.99List Price$21.38Autoship Price
- Galapagos Cypress Tank-Mulch Natural Cypress Reptile Bedding, 24-qt bag$29.99Chewy Price$33.99List Price$28.49Autoship Price
- Exoticare Coco Husk Coir Reptile Bedding, 11-lb bag$27.04Chewy Price$29.99List Price$25.69Autoship Price
- Galapagos Mossy Crash Pad Terrarium Bedding, Fresh Green, 18-in x 36-in$15.17Chewy Price$19.99List Price$14.41Autoship Price
- Exoticare Exotichip Organic Coconut Husk Chip Reptile Bedding, 2-lb bag$22.12Chewy Price$25.00List Price$21.01Autoship Price
- Galapagos Reindeer Reptile, Amphibian & Insect Terrarium Moss, 150 cubic inch bag$14.30Chewy Price$16.99List Price$13.59Autoship Price
- Exo Terra Forest Moss Tropical Terrarium Reptile Substrate, 7-qt, 2 count$8.19Chewy Price$10.99List Price$7.78Autoship Price
- Zilla Ground English Walnut Shell Reptile Bedding, 5-qt bag$9.08Chewy Price$9.49List Price$8.63Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Litter & Bedding Type||Cypress||Douglas Fir||Coconut Fiber||Clay||Coconut Fiber|
Questions & Answers
25 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
101 Customer Reviews
This substrate is amazing, it looks, and smells amazing! I would definitely be buying this again. Recommended for any ball python owners.
Our Russian tort loves this bedding. It's clean and the perfect safe choice for our girl.
This product is fantastic and Chewy delivered it on time and intact.
The ONLY Bedding I’ll Use For My Snakes
In my opinion this bedding does the best for those lower humidity areas. The best part is that is can also be rehydrated. This is the only bedding I’ll use for my ball pythons.
One happy digging tortoise
It raised the humidity in his terrarium and he LOVES to dig in it. Easy to clean and not as heavy to deal with as the gravel was . Now the table he is on is not groaning with hundreds of lbs of weight . Much easier to clean !!! I have not seen any mold and it is not stinky so smells much better . Thanks guys!!!
Great snake substrate
We only use this substrate for all 4 snakes. Holds humility well, easily to clean and change. Doesn’t hold odor.
Reasonable price,excellent product! Would definitely recommend it. Clumps and smells clean
It’s came pretty moist so I had to dry it out for my tortoise but it works really well.
Good quality not for all creatures
It is a very good quality mulch but it is not for all types like it advertises. We put this in with our striped knee tarantula and she hasn't burrowed she also doesn't seem to want to walk on it.
Great reptile bedding
Ive bought many beddings since 10/20 This by far is the best bedding for my juvenile 2.5 lb leopard tortoise. The coco is too fine and he walked around with in between his scoots. The one advantage to that mess was keeping him misted and hydrate his back. Tried the coco husk on top of it and he loved it and bulldozed it everywhere. So I went looking again and found this natural Forrest floor and it’s absolutely perfect for him and some Russians who love digging down in it with their cute little turtle butts up sticking out. So if you’re wondering what would be best for a reptile that needs humidity hands down this is it. And if you’re fortunate it comes damp which I thought was a huge plus and it retains the moisture well. They can still bulldoze but for the most part they can’t push it all the way across their enclosure. One picture shows my leopard with the coco under the husk and what his shell did. He walks around like that till I sweep him off. I got him with pyramiding that stopped immediately. He literally wears his baby she’ll on his back. Last picture is His bedding down spot. He loves this stuff. He can dig it to mounds and bulldoze it level. He feels like he’s accomplishing good work.