Zoo Med Gourmet Bearded Dragon Food
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Contains Blueberries, Mealworms, and dried Rose flower petals that an adult bearded dragon would naturally eat
- Natural food with essential vitamins and minerals
- Fortified with other vegetables like Lima beans, Escarole, Endive, and Dandelion greens
- No artificial colors, flavors, or preservatives added
- Made in the USA!
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealKomodo Tortoise Grass Seed Kit$4.99Chewy Price$13.99List Price$4.74Autoship Price
- DealZoo Med Canned Box Turtle Food, 6-oz can$3.44Chewy Price$5.99List Price$3.27Autoship Price
- DealZoo Med Mini Can O' Crickets Reptile & Bird Food, 1.2-oz can$3.80Chewy Price$7.99List Price$3.61Autoship Price
- DealRepashy Superfoods Crested Gecko Meal Replacement Powder Reptile Food, 3-oz bottle$9.99Chewy Price$12.58List Price
- DealMazuri Small Tortoise LS (Low Starch) Food, 8-oz bag$13.59Chewy Price$16.99List Price$12.91Autoship Price
- DealZoo Med Tortoise & Box Turtle Flower Food Topper, 6-g bag$2.29Chewy Price$3.99List Price$2.18Autoship Price
- DealMazuri Original 5M21 Tortoise Food, 1.25-lb bag$15.19Chewy Price$18.99List Price$14.43Autoship Price
- DealMazuri Bearded Dragon Food, 8-oz bag$10.49Chewy Price$13.99List Price$9.97Autoship Price
- DealNature Zone Bites Bearded Dragon Food, 9-oz bottle$8.26Chewy Price$11.99List Price$7.85Autoship Price
- DealFluker's Buffet Blend Veggie Variety Juvenile Bearded Dragon Food, 5-oz jar$6.99Chewy Price$10.02List Price$6.64Autoship Price
- DealFluker's Tortoise Diet Land Turtle Food, 16-oz jar$13.99Chewy Price$14.33List Price$13.29Autoship Price
- DealRepashy SuperFoods Beardie Buffet Gel Premix Bearded Dragon Food, 3-oz bottle$9.99Chewy Price$12.58List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Suncured Alfalfa Meal, Dried Lima Beans, Blueberries...||Suncured Alfalfa Meal, Dried Lima Beans, Rice Bran...||Ground Wheat, Corn Gluten Meal, Poultry Byproduct Meal...||Freeze Dried Mealworms, Freeze Dried Crickets, Corn...||Water, Sucrose, Carrageenan...|
|Food Form||Pellets, Dried Fruits, Mealworms||Pellets||Pellets||Pellets||Pellets|
|Health Feature||Digestive Health||Digestive Health||—||—||—|
Questions & Answers
ReviewsWrite a Review
13 Customer Reviews
Our dragon was not eating this food at all. I happened to read the label and saw that you have to wet the food or mist it first. Ever since our Rango eats it like crazy with his fresh and live foods :)
she love it . will buy more.I very much recommend this product for you bearded dragon
Zoo med gourmet dragon food
My dragon would not eat it at all he didn’t like dried food so I will just have to keep giving him fresh food
Food looks great but unfortunately my bearded dragon will not eat it at all. He has eaten most of the foods in the product before but usually fresh. Still worth the try.
The 8 ounce is no bigger then like a pop can. I'm still waiting to see if they actually eat it yet. Other then that quality looks looks good.
I bought this since I couldn't order live food during the winter. I chose this since the ingredients were really healthy, but neither of my bearded dragons would eat the food. My younger dragon did try to eat one of the flower petals, but she immediately spit it out and refused to eat more. Three stars because the food does seem to be good quality, my pets just didn't appreciate the food.
Beardies not happy with the new food
My two bearded dragons did not like this new stuff. They picked out all the bugs and simply made a mess out of the rest. Should have stuck with the last food I ordered for them...they liked it.
Beardies love it
My bearded dragons have a bowl of this at all times along with fresh veggies and bugs throughout the day.
Happy that I started using chewy!
My male beardie Zeek loves this food! He's been very active and full of energy since he started eating it! I will definitely be buying it again!
I feel strongly satisfied with this product. I appreciate the size also for my 2 adult bearded dragons and both of mine are very picky but they happen to love it therefore I love this product and I would recommend. You kno, just because some bearded dragons dont like a product doesn't mean it's not a good product and yours wouldn't