Zoo Med Moonlite Reptile Terrarium Bulb, 60-watt
About This Item
- Blue glass light bulb for nocturnal animals.
- Can provide 24-hour heat as an economical heat source.
- Won’t interfere with your buddy’s normal nocturnal routine.
- Made of a true deep blue glass that is not painted or coated.
- Designed to provide moonlight lighting for your nocturnal colonel.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
Questions & Answers
4 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
1 Customer Reviews
Avoid all colored heat bulbs
This "moonlight" bulb is too bright for any reptiles at night. It messes up their circadian rhythm. Reptiles can see colors, so their environment ends up tinted blue day and night. Its unnatural. For basking heat during the day a halogen PAR38 dimmable flood bulb is excellent. Wattage depends on enclosure size. All heat sources must be plugged into a thermoSTAT to control the temperature. I highly recommend Herpstat thermostats.