Zoo Med Nightlight Red Reptile Terrarium Bulb
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Red glass light bulb for reptiles.
- Made of a true red glass that is not painted or coated.
- Can provide 24-hour heat as an economical heat source.
- Won’t interfere with your sidekick’s normal sleeping schedule.
- Designed to provide very little visible light so you can observe nocturnal habits.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Zilla Mini Day Blue Halogen Bulb for Reptile Terrariums, 25-watt, bundle of 3$22.80Chewy Price$23.52List Price
- Zilla Light & Heat Mini Halogen Bulb for Reptile Terrariums, Day White, 25 Watts$8.87Chewy Price$11.99List Price
- Zilla Terrarium Lamp Mounting Spring Clip$3.99Chewy Price
- Zilla Light & Heat Mini Halogen Bulb for Reptile Terrariums, Night Red, 25 Watts$4.99Chewy Price$11.99List Price
- Exo Terra Infrared Basking Reptile Spot Lamp, 100-w bulb$19.99Chewy Price
- Zilla Mini Halogen & UVB Combo Fixture for Reptile Terrariums, 9.6-in$38.27Chewy Price$52.99List Price
- Exo Terra Ultra Thin Terrarium Substrate Heat Mat, 4 watts$10.20Chewy Price$33.99List Price
- Zoo Med ReptiSun 10.0 UVB Compact Fluorescent Reptile Lamp, 26-Watt$46.99Chewy Price$44.64Autoship Price
- Fluker's Ultra-Deluxe Premium Heat Mat, Small$19.99Chewy Price$29.17List Price
- Zilla Heat Mats Reptile Terrarium Heater, 24-watt$29.99Chewy Price$36.99List Price
- Zoo Med Repticare Ceramic Infared Reptile Terrarium Heat Emitter, 60-watt$20.09Chewy Price$33.99List Price
- Zoo Med Nano Dome Reptile Terrarium Lamp Fixture, 40-watt$16.81Chewy Price$19.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
Questions & Answers
6 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
1 Customer Reviews
Works too well
ordered this for my juv ball python whos currently in a 20L the 100w version of this light bulb got one side of the tank up to 120F tank is 13"H x 13W"x 30L" be extremely careful with this bulb as it almost cooked by bally, mounting it higher or a taller style tank could possibly fix the issue but i wouldn't risk it