Zoo Med Repti Chips Reptile Carpet
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Highly absorbent bedding helps maintain a dry, clean environment.
- Ideal for use with adult desert species including snakes.
- Clumping action makes maintenance a breeze—simply scoop like litter!
- Contains no harsh shavings, slivers or dust.
- Made with heat-treated aspen wood chips.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Exoticare Isocare Premium Isopod Reptile Substrate Mix, 2-lb bag$22.67Chewy Price$24.99List Price$21.54Autoship Price
- Stroodies Leopard Geckos LitterBox, Chocolate Brown, 4-in$5.20Chewy Price$6.25List Price
- Galapagos Sphagnum Reptile, Amphibian & Insect Terrarium Moss, Golden, 0.33-lb bag$13.99Chewy Price$16.99List Price$13.29Autoship Price
- Zoo Med Excavator Clay Burrowing Reptile Substrate, 10-lb bag, bundle of 3$35.22Chewy Price$36.30List Price$33.46Autoship Price
- Exoticare Exotichip Coco Husk Chip Reptile Bedding, 11-lb bag$27.53Chewy Price$29.99List Price$26.15Autoship Price
- Zoo Med Terrarium Moss Reptile Bedding$10.99Chewy Price
- Reptile Prime Extra Fine Coconut Fiber Reptile Substrate, 12-qt bag$16.99Chewy Price$18.99List Price$16.14Autoship Price
- Galapagos Sheet Moss Reptile & Amphibian Terrarium Moss, Fresh Green, 150 cubic inch bag$5.39Chewy Price$9.99List Price$5.12Autoship Price
- Reptile Prime Coconut Fiber Reptile Substrate, 24-qt bag, 3 count$58.17Chewy Price$59.97List Price$55.26Autoship Price
- Zoo Med HydroBalls Lightweight Expanded Clay Terrarium Substrate, 2.5-lb, bundle of 3$29.49Chewy Price$31.05List Price
- Komodo Disposable Tank Reptile Liners, 12 x 24-in$12.99Chewy Price$15.19List Price
- Zoo Med ReptiSoil Reptile Bedding$28.85Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Plastic||Plastic||N/A||N/A||Cardboard / Paper|
Questions & Answers
1 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
2 Customer Reviews
Great for crickets!
I use this for my crickets and wax worms and it works great! The wood helps with the smell that crickets give off. It's also good for my wax worms to burrow onto.
Bedding for dragon
Ive read soo much about bearded dragon substrate and was against it all together. I came across these in an article and it made sense soo i thought i would try but keep an eye on him. He loves it, and there is no dust and no sharp pieces. He loves it in his huts.i just make sure there isn’t any near his food dishes incase he drops a piece of food and picks it back up