Zoo Med Repti Tuff Splashproof Halogen Reptile Terrarium Lamp, 50-watt
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- 50-watt halogen lamp.
- Claw-fect for aquatic turtles.
- Can be used with other terrarium pets.
- Designed to be long-lasting and splash-proof.
- Crafted to be easy to set up for your convenience.
Halogen bulbs should not be touched with bare hands as the oils of the skin will significantly shorten the life of the bulb or cause it to shatter.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Zoo Med Mini Deep Dome Lamp Fixture$17.77Chewy Price$24.99List Price
- Zilla Mini Day White Halogen Bulb for Reptile Terrariums, 50-watt, bundle of 3$25.89Chewy Price$26.70List Price
- Fluker's Ceramic Reptile Heat Emitter, 150-watt$21.99Chewy Price$32.16List Price
- Zoo Med ReptiTemp Digital Infrared Thermometer$20.37Chewy Price$32.99List Price
- Fluker's Mini Sun Dome Lighting Fixture, 10-in$25.99Chewy Price$37.74List Price
- Zilla Heat Mats Reptile Terrarium Heater, 16-watt$24.99Chewy Price$31.99List Price
- Zilla Terrarium Lamp Mounting Spring Clip$3.99Chewy Price
- REPTI ZOO Dual Dome Reptile Heat Lighting Kit$33.09Chewy Price$41.99List Price
- Fluker's Clamp Lamp with Dimmer, 8.5-in$22.39Chewy Price$32.00List Price
- Zoo Med UVB + Heat Reptisun 5.0 26W UVB & Repti 100W Basking Spot Lamp Reptile Terrarium Combo Pack$27.99Chewy Price$41.99List Price
- Zoo Med Repticare Ceramic Infared Reptile Terrarium Heat Emitter, 60-watt$20.09Chewy Price$33.99List Price
- Zilla Light & Heat Mini Halogen Bulb for Reptile Terrariums, Day Blue, 50 Watts$10.01Chewy Price$11.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
Questions & Answers
2 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
4 Customer Reviews
Great light, I love it!
This 50 watt is a very good light (in my opinion). This brand of light is very efficient, reasonably priced, and last longer than most other turtle lights out there. What’s great is they do offer different wattages. What I like most in particular about the 50 watt though, is that it’s great for hatchlings, it provides just the right amount of heat and doesn’t boil them like a heat bulb with higher wattage would. I also use it for my stunted red ear rescue. His basking area is not too far from the top so using the 50 watt bulb is easier on him. He absolutely loves this bulb in particular. He basks a lot more when I use this one. I will most certainly order again!
Works great for my turtle tank basking area. It's the best basking light I had.I will order more in the future when needed.
Suns up every day for our turtle friend. She loves it.
Super price and great shipping
The heat light went out on the turtle aquarium and found a replacement here for a great price and received it asap.