Zoo Med Reptile Fogger Terrarium Humidifier
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Compact ultrasonic humidifying fogger is designed to keep your tropical pals comfy and moist at all times.
- Helps maintain proper humidity levels with adjustable flow using a simple analog dial.
- Simply fill bottle with water and place extendable hose in or on your enclosure to let the humidifying fog flow.
- Perfect for tropical reptiles and amphibians like frogs, chameleons, geckos, salamanders, and more.
- Includes no spill valve to make it easy and mess-free to refill the bottle as needed.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- MistKing Value T Misting Assembly, 3 count$49.99Chewy Price
- Fluker's Relative Humidity Hygrometer$7.99Chewy Price$9.92List Price
- Exo Terra Infrared Reptile Thermometer$33.37Chewy Price$44.99List Price
- Exo Terra Combometer Digital Thermometer & Hygrometer$27.95Chewy Price$49.99List Price
- DealFluker's Super Scrub Reptile Cleaner, 16-oz bottle$10.55Chewy Price$15.21List Price
- Exo Terra FX-200 Dual Carbon Pads Turtle Filter, 10 count$16.60Chewy Price$17.45List Price$15.77Autoship Price
- Zilla Aquatic Reptile Water Conditioner, 8-oz bottle$2.87Chewy Price$9.99List Price$2.73Autoship Price
- MistKing v5.0 Starter Misting System$166.36Chewy Price$184.99List Price
- Zilla Reptile Terrarium Filter Replacement Cartridges, 3 count, Large$5.10Chewy Price$13.99List Price$4.84Autoship Price
- Tetrafauna ReptoFilter Cartridges Replacements, 3 Count, Large, 125 GPH, 3 count$18.15Chewy Price$19.11List Price$17.24Autoship Price
- Zoo Med Turtle Clean External Canister Filter, 50-gal$118.19Chewy Price$120.99List Price
- Fluker's Thermo-Hygrometer, Digital$20.60Chewy Price$36.32List Price
Compare Similar Items
Questions & Answers
17 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
106 Customer Reviews
Get paper towels
Right out of the box worked perfect day number two half the fog and unit leaked on the floor
Terrible, it arrived not working
I literally got it today and unboxed it to plug it in and find out that it doesn’t work at all
Broke but fixed it
It worked great but then it started leaking out of the base. I tried putting a rag under it to stop it but it just soaked it. Had to cover the whole base and much of The whole system with duck tape to make it stop. It seems to be fixed now but disappointed it did that.
Terrible quality product. Began leaking after about a week and became progressively worse. Now completely useless. Look for a better quality fogger.
Terrible right away
This started leaking almost immediately and ran through the water so quickly. Do not get this humidifier.
Veiled Chameleon loves it!!!
I have an older veiled chameleon and i was misting his cage twice a day before I bought the fogger. He absolutely loves it. He will stand in the fog for hours and walk toward it if i move the hose. I absolutely recommend it!
Didn’t work right
I’ve owned multiple of this brand fogger however after a fire ruined the ones I had I had to replace them and this one made noise and the fog itself was too dense and dripped water more than it fogged correctly.
This worked great for me! I’ve had it for about 9 months now and haven’t even had one problem. If you use tap water and water conditioner for this I would highly recommend cleaning it every so often to lengthen the life of it. Other than that it works great. You can even get a WiFi plug as well to put it on a timed schedule. It’s very simple to set up too just fill bottle with water and plug in and your set.
not good product
Had it 2 weeks and it’s broke already. Tried to turn it on one day and it’s no longer putting out any steam.
Don’t buy this
Runs out of water within a day. Less you than a month with it and it leaks all over and won’t even hold water now.