Zoo Med ReptiSun 10.0 T8-HO UVB Fluorescent Reptile Lamp
About This Item
- 10% UVB, helps to prevent or reverse metabolic bone disease
- 30% UVA, helps to increase activity levels, appetite, and reproductive behavior
- High quality German bulb
- Optimal for use with larger terrariums because of it's increased size
- Can be placed above screen covers
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Zoo Med ReptiSun 10.0 T5-HO UVB Fluorescent Reptile Lamp, 39 x 34-in$18.24Chewy Price$29.99List Price
- Zilla Pro Sol Reptile Terrarium Lamp Fixture, Black, 20-in$57.99Chewy Price$84.99List Price
- Fluker's 5.5-in Reptile Clamp Lamp & Dimmer$17.99Chewy Price$28.70List Price
- Zoo Med ReptiSun Reptile Terrarium Hood, 30-in$152.68Chewy Price
- Zilla Digital Terrarium Temperature Controller$29.79Chewy Price$56.99List Price
- Zilla Heat Mats Reptile Terrarium Heater, 4-watt$16.99Chewy Price$20.99List Price
- Zoo Med ReptiTemp Digital Reptile Terrarium Thermostat$32.28Chewy Price$39.99List Price
- Zoo Med ReptiSun LED Terrarium Hood$66.99Chewy Price$98.99List Price
- Zilla Fixture Low Profile Single G9 Reptile Terrarium Lamp Fixture$9.60Chewy Price$19.99List Price
- Chromalux Night Heat Reptile Lamp, 60-watt$12.99Chewy Price
- Zoo Med Betta LED Light$6.33Chewy Price$7.84List Price
- Zoo Med Nano LED Light$11.15Chewy Price$16.49List Price
Compare Similar Items
Questions & Answers
26 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
98 Customer Reviews
Lasted 9 months before it stopped working
I installed this in my bearded dragon’s viv back in September and it stopped working yesterday. Frustrating because they’re so much more expensive now, but he needs his UVB so I’m buying a new one of course. He’s 4.5 years old and I’ve never had a ReptiSun bulb just stop working, I just always replaced them after 12 months.
Have ordered these many times because they are half the price compared to anywhere else. I am starting to understand why as they constantly burn out after just a few days or get significantly dimmer. I seriously question the accuracy of the UVB output as stated in the description. I reached out to inquire about this and was left without any help.
i got this for my bearded dragon and he’s acting so much better and eating a lot more better i recommend it
The best UVB Lamps for your babies. They always are in stock. Great price. I replace mine every 6 months. Always come on time.
I have been using these bulbs for about twenty years. They do a great job keeping the adults turtles and tortoises in good shape and eating well when they have to be indoors for the winter. Live plants in the enclosures enjoy them too. Excellent price.
i got the strip light cover that’s 24’’ and this bulb that’s 24’’ but they don’t fit, and i don’t know what size light should fit because they’re both 24’’ and the light is a lot bigger then the strip
I ordered this for my bearded dragon because her light went out and this came in quick for her. I’ve always used this brand of light for her and it works great.
Check instantly upon arrival
Had had a light with one of the parts that go into the fixture broken and it was inside the bulb. Another one of the bulbs has turned almost yellow after a week and some dark spots.
Chewy is awesome
Chewy has a great selection of goods for my Scaly and furry best friends. I love how fast there shipping is and would recommend them to all my humans.
Been using the brand uvb for years with great results. So many reptile bulbs are junk, this one is not. Please come up with better/smaller packaging for your tube lights though. I was surprised it didn't break rattling around in a huge box with a small hard jar of supplement.