Keep your reptile pal warm with the Zoo Med ReptiTherm Under Tank Heater. It’s the ideal 24-hour heat source for tropical or temperate reptilian species that can be used on its own or with other heaters. Made with a solid state nichrome heating element, it’s ideal for use with reptile, amphibian, small animal or plant terrariums. Setting it up is easy―use the adhesive side to stick it directly either on the side or the bottom outside of your terrarium. It’s designed for optimum heat transfer and can be used with a thermostat or with additional heaters for reptiles that need a bit more heat. Plus, it’s laboratory tested and UL listed for safety so it’s safe to use in your home, and uses a low 16 watts of power.
- Provides constant 24-hour heat for reptile, amphibian, small animal or plant terrariums.
- Made with a solid state nichrome heating element that’s lab-tested and UL listed for safety.
- Stick it on the side or underside of the terrarium with adhesive side and rubber feet for underside mounting.
- Designed for optimal heat transfer using low energy as little as 16 watts of power.
- Can be used on its own or along with a thermostat or additional heaters for higher temperature pals.
The ReptiTherm is not designed for use with water in any way. That means no turtle aquariums,fish tanks, paladariums, or any other situation where there is any water (with or without gravel or other substrates) on the bottom of the cage.
See all items by Zoo Med