Zoo Med Turtletherm Heater
About This Item
- Safely heats water up to 78 degrees Fahrenheit (26 degrees Celsius).
- Digital thermometer display with suction cup mounting makes installation easy.
- Submersible heater features an automatic shut-off for added safety when the unit is removed from water.
- Helps your pet maintain an ideal internal temperature and prevent loss of appetite.
- Great for use with Red-eared Sliders, African Sidenecks, and Musk, Painted and other aquatic turtles.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
Questions & Answers
3 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
3 Customer Reviews
not yet boiling turtles!
heater is supposed to be pre set for a max temp of 78 degrees. this zoo med heater has been fluctuating in temperature between between 85-78 since initial installation.this unit does shut down within this range of temperatures. the turtles seem to be enjoying the newly elevated temps and are feeding much better.
Worked for a month and died
Stopped working altogether after a month. Won't buy again.
Broke after less then a month of using it....just stopped Turing on