ZooVilla Country Style Chicken Coop
About This Item
- Great for 2 to 4 hens.
- Includes 2 large nesting boxes.
- The 4 doors can be locked (2 for the run and 2 for the coop).
- The lockable hinged nesting box roofs allow for easy access.
- The removable tray makes cleaning a cinch!
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Ware Little Hen Big Red Barn Chicken Coop$508.03Chewy Price$753.99List Price
- Brinsea ChickSafe Advance Automatic Poultry Coop Door Opener & Door Kit$209.99Chewy Price$234.99List Price
- Brinsea ChickSafe Advance Automatic Poultry Coop Door Opener$159.99Chewy Price$179.99List Price
- Yaheetech Rolling Metal Parrot Cage with Playtop, White$189.99Chewy Price
- A&E Cage Company 74-in Bird Cage, Classic Blue$198.71Chewy Price$330.99List Price
- Yaheetech 52-in H Large Bird Rolling Cage & Storage Shelf, Hammered Black$137.67Chewy Price$147.99List Price
- Yaheetech 62.5-in Rolling Large Bird Cage & Detachable Stand, White$89.99Chewy Price$94.99List Price
- Yaheetech Rolling Stand Extra Space Wood Perches Bird Cage, Black$79.99Chewy Price$89.99List Price
- MidWest Poquito Avian Hotel Travel Carrier Bird Cage, Ruby$85.55Chewy Price$157.99List Price
- Yaheetech 52-in Rolling Bird Cage, Hammered Black, Large$135.99Chewy Price$141.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Wood||Wood, Vinyl / PVC||Wood||—||—|
|Features||—||Waterproof, Removable Pan||—||—||—|
Questions & Answers
1 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
3 Customer Reviews
I bought this one and I like it , the cleaning is a bit meh but the birds love it I have mine built up tho on a mesh wrapped pallet so it’s not on the ground. I also sealed it and used a clear spray paint on it to keep the outside from fading or warping ( I live in TX we get a lot of rain and heat ) so far all is good if you are not able to provide a run then it’s only good for 2 bantams really or one full size and one bantum. I have 5 birds but they have a run to use during the day but they all pile up together on one side at night. Ok built , but next coop will be plastic type. Price was a bit much for the actual quality . If you are handy it’s easy fix if not then nope
Nice looking, easy to assemble, some broken pieces we had to glue
Its holds about 2 chickens cheaply made has to have a running space built with it