ZooVilla Country Style Chicken Coop
About This Item
- Great for 2 to 4 hens.
- Includes 2 large nesting boxes.
- The 4 doors can be locked (2 for the run and 2 for the coop).
- The lockable hinged nesting box roofs allow for easy access.
- The removable tray makes cleaning a cinch!
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Ware Little Hen Big Red Barn Chicken Coop$545.69Chewy Price$753.99List Price
- TRIXIE Mobile A-Frame Chicken Coop & Run$294.99Chewy Price
- Brinsea ChickSafe Advance Automatic Poultry Coop Door Opener & Door Kit$209.99Chewy Price$234.99List Price
- Brinsea ChickSafe Advance Automatic Poultry Coop Door Opener$159.99Chewy Price$179.99List Price
- TRIXIE Natura 2-Story Aviary Bird Cage$230.99Chewy Price
- Yaheetech Rolling Stand Extra Space Wood Perches Bird Cage, Black$79.99Chewy Price$89.99List Price
- SunGrow Outdoor Coconut Hide & Bird Finch Cage & Hummingbird Bird Nest$5.91Chewy Price$10.70List Price$5.61Autoship Price
- Yaheetech Play Top Detachable Rolling Stand Metal Bird Cage, Black$89.99Chewy Price
- Yaheetech Open Play Top Bird Cage Transparent Parrot Cage$91.99Chewy Price
- Prevue Pet Products Wrought Iron Small & Medium Birds Flight Cage, Black Hammertone$206.99Chewy Price$269.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Wood||Wood, Vinyl / PVC||Wood||N/A||Wood|
|Features||N/A||Waterproof, Removable Pan||N/A||N/A||N/A|
Questions & Answers
1 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
3 Customer Reviews
I bought this one and I like it , the cleaning is a bit meh but the birds love it I have mine built up tho on a mesh wrapped pallet so it’s not on the ground. I also sealed it and used a clear spray paint on it to keep the outside from fading or warping ( I live in TX we get a lot of rain and heat ) so far all is good if you are not able to provide a run then it’s only good for 2 bantams really or one full size and one bantum. I have 5 birds but they have a run to use during the day but they all pile up together on one side at night. Ok built , but next coop will be plastic type. Price was a bit much for the actual quality . If you are handy it’s easy fix if not then nope
Nice looking, easy to assemble, some broken pieces we had to glue
Its holds about 2 chickens cheaply made has to have a running space built with it