Zuke's Hip & Joint Beef Recipe Dog Treats
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Soft, delectable treats feature real beef as the very first ingredient for a taste your pup will crave.
- Features 100mg of glucosamine and 30mg of chondroitin per tender, tasty treat.
- Made with earth’s best ingredients including wholefood cherries, turmeric and sesame seeds.
- Proudly crafted in the USA without the use of corn, wheat, soy or other artificial colors or flavors.
- Essential vitamins and minerals are added to support happy and healthy dogs of all ages and sizes.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealAmerican Journey Salmon Recipe Grain-Free Soft & Chewy Training Bits Dog Treats, 16-oz bag$9.35Chewy Price$8.88Autoship Price
- DealBuddy Biscuits Original Soft & Chewy with Roasted Chicken Dog Treats, 6-oz bag$6.99Chewy Price$6.64Autoship Price
- DealAmerican Journey Chicken Recipe Grain-Free Soft & Chewy Training Bits Dog Treats, 4-oz bag$3.99Chewy Price$3.79Autoship Price
- Redbarn Large Peanut Butter Filled Bones Dog Treats, Case of 15$95.51Chewy Price$131.07List Price$90.73Autoship Price
- DealNatural Balance L.I.T. Limited Ingredient Grain-Free Treats Potato & Duck Formula Dog Treats, Regular, 14-oz bag$8.39Chewy Price$9.99List Price$7.97Autoship Price
- DealWet Noses Peanut Butter Little Stars Dog Treats, 9-oz box$8.99Chewy Price$8.54Autoship Price
- Redbarn Large Chicken Filled Bones Dog Treats, 6-in chew, 1 count$8.89Chewy Price$8.45Autoship Price
- Redbarn Small Peanut Butter Filled Bones Dog Treats, Case of 20$108.38Chewy Price$108.93List Price$102.96Autoship Price
- Redbarn Large Beef Filled Bones Dog Treats, 6-in chew, 1 count$8.10Chewy Price$8.89List Price$7.69Autoship Price
- Redbarn Naturals Large Meaty Bones Dog Treats, 25 count$72.19Chewy Price$117.25List Price$68.58Autoship Price
- DealBuddy Biscuits Original Soft & Chewy with Peanut Butter Dog Treats, 6-oz bag$4.89Chewy Price$6.99List Price$4.65Autoship Price
- Redbarn Beef Filled Cow Hooves Dog Treats, 4-in chew, 1 count$5.23Chewy Price$4.97Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Beef, Rice, Oats...||Beef, Barley, Rice...||Oat Flour, Peanut Butter, Coconut Glycerin...||Chicken, Rice, Barley...||Salmon, Rice, Barley...|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Large Breeds, Medium Breeds, Small Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...|
|Food Flavor||Beef, Meat||Beef, Meat||Peanut Butter, Fruits & Vegetables||Chicken, Poultry||Salmon, Seafood & Fish|
|Special Diet||No Corn No Wheat No Soy||No Corn No Wheat No Soy||Limited Ingredient Diet, No Corn No Wheat No Soy||No Corn No Wheat No Soy||No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Chicken-Free|
|Health Feature||Hip & Joint Support||Vitamins & Minerals||—||—||—|
Questions & Answers
11 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
346 Customer Reviews
Picky Pug gobbles these up
I have a senior Pug, 14 years young, I thought I would try the joint and hip treats, to aid him in his mobility. He is a VERY VERY picky eater and snubs most treats. He absolutely loves these treats. I break them into pieces to help him chew, and the little pugger will bite my fingers trying to get the treats. I have never seen him devour anything like this.
My Patch loves these and has taken for several years. It has good ingredients and joint benefits. Patch takes one daily. Highly recommend.
Corgi hated it
So strange, my corgi refused to eat these no matter how I served it to her. She would spit it out and then roll in the mangled treat like she does in animal poop hahaha my parent's dog seemed to like them so I will pass it off to them. I'm thinking it is a texture thing because these treats are really soft and sticky
Senior miniature poodle loves this stuff to the moon + back, possibly because every flavor smells, ah ... flavorful. He bounces around unstiffly like a pup, which might be just-him or anecdotal -- but his reaction re: the smell and taste is pure joy.
My 15 lb cockapoo tried one of these and hated how they stuck to his teeth; he turned up his nose after that. What a waste. Surprising because he loves other Zukes products. These are much softer/stickier than Zukes other soft treats. #Fail
Squishy but Good
These treats are very soft. That works out well for me, since A. my dog has few teeth left, and B. I wrap her pills in them and they go down smoother than peanut butter.
Picky Eater loves these!
My super active service dog loves these. I tried other joint supplements and he spit them out.I used these every night for his training sessions. He gets super excited. I have used these for 10 years + on my previous dog.
Our dog has loved these for years
Nice and soft, these also work well to wrap around pills!
Bad taste Bad, Smell
I got these for Jackson who is having some joint issues. He will not eat them even if I crumble them in his food. Picks it out drops on floor. I smelled them and I can see why. What few I got him to eat have shown no difference. What what they cost I would not buy them again
great texture for older dogs!
My 10 year old rottie Doberman mix has been on these treats for years since she began having noticeable hip soreness. Two a day of these tasty and soft treats, and she runs around with our 11 month old pittie mix who is full of energy with very little favoring of her “sore hip” even after laps around the yard. I wish they came in a few different flavors but we enjoy the beef and peanut butter options so I guess I can’t really complain, right?