Zuke's Mini Naturals Peanut Butter & Oats Recipe Training Dog Treats
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Real peanut butter is the #1 ingredient.
- Wholesome, tender mini bites for all your dog’s training adventures.
- Each treat contains less than 3 calories for guilt-free rewarding.
- Crafted with natural ingredients, including whole food berries.
- 100% free from corn, wheat and soy.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealAmerican Journey Salmon Recipe Grain-Free Soft & Chewy Training Bits Dog Treats, 16-oz bag$9.35Chewy Price$8.88Autoship Price
- DealZuke's Mini Naturals Chicken Recipe Training Dog Treats, 6-oz bag$7.98Chewy Price$8.99List Price$7.58Autoship Price
- DealAmerican Journey Beef Recipe Grain-Free Soft & Chewy Training Bits Dog Treats, 16-oz bag$11.97Chewy Price$11.37Autoship Price
- DealOld Mother Hubbard by Wellness Classic Puppy Natural Mini Oven-Baked Biscuits Dog Treats, 20-oz bag$5.47Chewy Price$6.99List Price$5.20Autoship Price
- DealFruitables Pumpkin & Cranberry Flavor Crunchy Dog Treats, 7-oz bag$4.99Chewy Price$6.49List Price$4.74Autoship Price
- DealBuddy Biscuits Original Oven Baked with Bacon & Cheese Dog Treats, 16-oz box$4.49Chewy Price$7.49List Price$4.27Autoship Price
- DealCloud Star Chewy Tricky Trainers Liver Flavor Dog Treats, 14-oz bag$13.99Chewy Price$13.29Autoship Price
- DealZuke's Mini Naturals Salmon Recipe Training Dog Treats, 1-lb bag$16.98Chewy Price$18.99List Price$13.28Autoship Price
- DealBuddy Biscuits Original Soft & Chewy with Bacon & Cheese Dog Treats, 6-oz bag$5.99Chewy Price$6.99List Price$5.69Autoship Price
- DealZuke's Hip & Joint Beef Recipe Dog Treats, 1-lb bag$21.98Chewy Price$23.99List Price$18.03Autoship Price
- DealCloud Star Crunchy Tricky Trainers Salmon Flavor Dog Treats, 8-oz bag$5.95Chewy Price$6.99List Price$5.65Autoship Price
- DealBuddy Biscuits Original Oven Baked with Peanut Butter Dog Treats, 16-oz bag$4.47Chewy Price$7.49List Price$4.25Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Peanut Butter, Barley, Rice...||Beef, Barley, Rice...||Duck, Rice, Barley...||Chicken, Rice, Barley...||Salmon, Rice, Barley...|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Large Breeds, Medium Breeds, Small Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...|
|Food Flavor||Peanut Butter||Beef, Meat||Duck, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry||Salmon, Seafood & Fish|
|Special Diet||No Corn No Wheat No Soy||No Corn No Wheat No Soy||No Corn No Wheat No Soy||No Corn No Wheat No Soy||No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Chicken-Free|
Questions & Answers
21 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
1323 Customer Reviews
These are great for carrying in the treat pouch when we go on walks or other adventures and are handy to have during training. The size is nice because they aren't too big, so I don't feel bad giving a number of them to my dogs when we are training. My dogs love this flavor and I love the quality ingredients. Zuke's is a good brand, this is our favorite product of theirs. These last fairly long when they're kept in the fully sealed bag. If they get left in the treat pouch they can harden up by the next day. Any that I don't use in an outing just go back into the original bag, sealed, folded down, and closed with a chip clip for good measure. Definitely a staple in our household!
Pets love them - great for training and quick treats
These have been a mainstay on keeping my pets trained & happy without making them fat. As part of 'potty training' we always gave a treat when they would go outside. Our larger dogs trained quickly, our smaller doxies not so much.. to encourage them to go out we always give a few small treats when they come back in. Works like a charm. I also carry some with me when we go on walks, never know when treats will come in handy.
He'll do anything ...
Our dog, Knox, is sort of the boss around here. He understands everything we say. Sometimes he'll do what we "suggest: (never command!), sometimes not. BUT HE ALWAYS does what we want him to do when the promise of a Zuke's Mini is involved. Plus, they're small enough so they keep him on the straight and narrow for a long time, without wrecking his "swimsuit physique."
Will Keep on Hand
My Chihuahua has very few teeth so I wanted a treat that is soft, tasty to her, healthy, made in the U.S., and not expensive. Zuke's Mini Peanut Butter & Oats meets all these criteria.
What they’ll do for treats!
My Zola and puppy Ranger love these treats. They will sit, down and stay to get the treats. I’ve used these training treats for about two years with three dogs. Just love them!!!
Peanut Butter and Oats
I got these Zuke's Mini Naturals Peanut Butter & Oats Recipe thinking they would be soft like the Salmon and Beef flavors. I immediately noticed they were firmer, and did not have the same oily texture as the other two flavors. After a week of using them in training, they turned to be hard. I can no longer squish them at all. It appears that storage options don't make much difference. I left most in the package with it sealed. I put a few in an airtight storage bowl, and some more in a freezer storage ziploc bag. The freezer bag stayed with me at all times so I could reward any time the dogs did something worth rewarding. My dogs still love the taste, but it is difficult to use them in training sessions when we have to stop so the dogs can chew the treats. They probably would have done better if I used them all within a few days. I'm going to end up giving the rest of them to a friend or family member.
Almost a winner
We love Zukes and have been buying them for years, my dogs never get sick of them. This is the first time we’ve tried the PB ones and my dogs are not in love — one won’t even eat them. I find this strange because my dogs love peanut butter. We will most likely go back to the chicken and stick with those ones. But absolutely love the brand.
Beagle "Training" Going Well
These are moist little peanut butter treats that my beagle absolutely adores. Strangely, he doesn't really care too much for hard biscuits. He'd take them excitedly and just run around with it in his mouth or bury it. These are just soft enough to keep in tact in a bag and to please him enough to listen... Sometimes. They're also small anough that I'm not TOO worried about giving them to him during training. Added bonus they smell pretty much like straight peanut butter... I did consider popping one but haven't mustered the courage yet. Here's hoping the beagle starts listening as well as he loves these treats.
Perfect for training
These are perfect for training our 75lb husky/pit mix. He has a sensitive stomach and cannot eat chicken, so these are perfect for him!
Our pups FAVORITE treats!
We originally purchased these after running into them at a pet store to use for training, and since the puppies were so tiny (both under 10 ounces) when we first got them. Ingredients are great and pups immediately FELL INLOVE with them. They just turned 7 months old and it's still their favorite brand of treats (ZUKES). They are super tiny, chewy, and FLAVORFUL! They smell them from far away and come running! There's all kinds of flavors and weve been trying them all. So far, pups LOVE them all! Was VERY HAPPY to see CHEWY had them!!!