Zuke's Z-Bones with Apples Rawhide-Free Dental Dog Treats
About This Item
- Fight bad breath with these natural, wholesome bones made from a blend of potatoes, apples, peas and spinach.
- Ideal texture gently removes plaque and tartar from her teeth and gums as she chews.
- Alfalfa, parsley, rosemary and fennel help give your furry friend fresh, kissable breath.
- Grain free, gluten free and proudly crafted in the USA with no corn, soy or other fillers.
- Essential vitamins and minerals help support happy and healthy dogs; available in four sizes for dogs 10 pounds and up.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Redbarn Small Peanut Butter Filled Bones Dog Treats, 2.5-in chew, 1 count$6.63Chewy Price$6.30Autoship Price
- Stewart Pro-Treat Pork Liver Freeze-Dried Raw Dog Treats, 4-oz tub$11.99Chewy Price
- PureSnacks Beef Liver Freeze-Dried Dog Treats, 6.98-oz bag$10.99Chewy Price$12.49List Price$10.44Autoship Price
- Redbarn Naturals Cow Ears Dog Treats, 100 count$124.29Chewy Price$199.00List Price$118.08Autoship Price
- Sojos Simply Beef Freeze-Dried Dog Treats, 4-oz bag$10.99Chewy Price$12.99List Price$10.44Autoship Price
- Big Sky Antler Chews Natural Elk Antler Dog Chews, Medium$13.56Chewy Price$13.99List Price$12.88Autoship Price
- Isle of Dogs Everyday Essentials 100% Natural Flex Dog Treats, 12-oz bag$7.99Chewy Price$7.59Autoship Price
- Grandma Lucy's Organic Apple Oven Baked Dog Treats, 14-oz bag$8.00Chewy Price$9.99List Price$7.60Autoship Price
- Exclusively Dog Best Buddy Bits Cheese Flavor Dog Treats, 5.5-oz bag$5.69Chewy Price$6.15List Price$5.41Autoship Price
- Prairie Dog Whole Deer Antler Dog Chews, 9 - 10.5 in$28.21Chewy Price$33.99List Price$26.80Autoship Price
- Redbarn Small Cheese n' Bacon Filled Bones Dog Treats, 2.5-in chew, 1 count$6.99Chewy Price$6.64Autoship Price
- Bones & Chews Made in USA Elk Antler Split Dog Chew, 7.25 - 8.5-in, Large$13.30Chewy Price$12.63Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Whole Ground Potatoes, Ground Peas, Vegetable Glycerin...||Ground Potatoes, Ground Peas, Vegetable Glycerin...||Potatoes, Powdered Cellulose, Vegetable Glycerin...||Rice, Glycerin, Wheat Flour...||Potatoes, Powdered Cellulose, Vegetable Glycerin...|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Extra Small & Toy Breeds, Small Breeds||Small Breeds||Small Breeds|
|Food Flavor||Fruits & Vegetables||Fruits & Vegetables||Fruits & Vegetables||Chicken, Poultry||Fruits & Vegetables|
|Special Diet||Grain-Free, Gluten Free, No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Rawhide-Free||Grain-Free, Gluten Free, No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Rawhide-Free||No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Rawhide-Free||N/A||No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Rawhide-Free|
|Health Feature||Dental & Breath Care||Dental & Breath Care||Dental & Breath Care||Dental & Breath Care||Dental & Breath Care|
Questions & Answers
14 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
332 Customer Reviews
Our ECGR is a little over 8 yrs old. He's been eating the mini bones, 4 a day, for quite a while and his teeth are in better shape than our previous Goldens. The regulars were the only apple flavor in stock last shipment. They were a bit difficult to break but satisfying to Turley. His stomach is uber sensitive whenever we switch food or treats so we stick with what works! That's Zuke's.
Loved these for years, hate considering a change
I’ve been buying the large Z-Bones for my labradors since, Well, When did Zuke’s start making them? I’m one of those (weirdos) who totally has battery-powered toothbrushes for the dogs- and uses them, but I’ve still always found value in Dental Treats. Now, though, for one of my Labs, I’ve been finding that these Z-Bones are actually “softer” and have a consistency that’s more “clay-like” (either because the ingredients/make has changed, or this dog is a more “mouthy” treat eater) So my guy finds the Z-Bones really enjoyable, but basically acts like they are just one large regular Zuke’s treat - he just “mouths it around, melts it up a bit” and it chews up pretty softly and is eaten- as opposed to really rubbing off plaque & tarter like a good Dental Treat. For this particular Lab of mine, the Z-Bones just aren’t lasting long enough for the chewing my guy needs to do to break-up the 2-to-7 days worth of “gunk” on his teeth (once or twice a week being certainly as frequently as I can afford to give them to him at $3 a pop!). Also, Zuke’s Z-Bones still are not on the List of “Accepted” products by The Veterinary Oral Health Council. I don’t know why. (it doesn’t necessarily mean they were denied, Zuke’s might never have submitted for approval, I guess?) All told, I think I’ll have to switch at least this dog to something tougher, and preferably on the VOHC list. The price is just too high to continue giving these as just a “large treat” that isn’t having the Dental effect.
Wrong Size sent
I ordered the small size and you sent me the large ones. Not good.
My dog appreciated Zuke’s Z-bone chews more than the others I purchased. They are costly and not likely to be a regular item in our house, still my dog was most happy with these dental chews.
My Dogs Loved These!
All three of my dogs really seemed to enjoy these! They worked well getting a bit of tartar off my biggest boy’s back teeth. The downside is they don’t last very long and they’re kinda expensive so it’s not something we can just keep on hand, but if you have the money to try, I think it’s a wonderful product!
Kids love these
Both of our dogs love these dental treats and they seem to work really well.
My dogs absolutely love these. Definitely recommend them for large and small dogs. Zuke’s makes great treats.
Very hard bone
Takes my girl awhile to chewy them. The bones are much harder than other brands.
Zukes Z bones not a winner
My Three small dogs would not touch these bones. I shared them with my clients with a dog and they seemed to go over well.
German shepherd loves!
I love the ingredients and my dog loves the taste! Very good product. Highly recommend.