ZuPreem FruitBlend Flavor with Natural Flavors Daily Parrot & Conure Bird Food
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Low-fat pellets offer well-balanced nutrition for medium to large birds.
- Novel fruit colors, shapes and flavors can help interest your picky eater when switching to pellets.
- Fortified with essential vitamins, minerals and amino acids to support a healthy immune system and energy levels.
- Great for African greys, Amazons, caiques, conures, Eclectus, Senegals, small cockatoos and other medium or large parrots.
- Resealable bag helps food stay fresh and tasty.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Wagner's Eastern Regional Blend Deluxe Wild Bird Food, 20-lb bag$24.99Chewy Price$23.74Autoship Price
- DealZuPreem Natural Daily Large Bird Food, 3-lb bag$14.22Chewy Price$22.99List Price$13.51Autoship Price
- ZuPreem Smart Selects Parakeet Food, 2-lb bag$11.99Chewy Price$13.49List Price$11.39Autoship Price
- Brown's Tropical Carnival Gourmet Large Hookbill Food, 5-lb bag$35.49Chewy Price$47.39List Price$33.72Autoship Price
- ZuPreem VeggieBlend Flavor with Natural Flavor, Daily Parrot & Conure Food, 3.25-lb bag$21.60Chewy Price$25.49List Price$20.52Autoship Price
- Kaytee Fiesta Variety Mix Macaw Food, 25-lb bag$71.62Chewy Price$119.99List Price$68.04Autoship Price
- Brown's Bird Lover's Blend Dove, Pigeon & Quail Blend Bird Food, 5-lb bag$4.99Chewy Price$11.99List Price$4.74Autoship Price
- DealKaytee Forti-Diet Pro Health Parrot Food, 25-lb bag$72.99Chewy Price$79.99List Price$69.34Autoship Price
- Kaytee Fiesta Variety Mix Parakeet Food, 4.5-lb bag$13.99Chewy Price$16.99List Price$13.29Autoship Price
- ZuPreem FruitBlend Flavor with Natural Flavors Daily Extra Small Bird Food, 2-lb bag$10.99Chewy Price$16.49List Price$10.44Autoship Price
- Kaytee Supreme Parakeet Food, 5-lb bag$12.99Chewy Price$12.34Autoship Price
- ZuPreem NutBlend Flavor with Natural Nut Flavors Daily Parrot & Conure Bird Food, 3.25-lb bag$20.62Chewy Price$26.49List Price$19.59Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Ground Corn, Soybean Meal, Ground Wheat...||Ground Corn, Soybean Meal, Ground Wheat...||Ground corn, Soybean meal, Ground wheat...||Ground corn, Soybean meal, Ground wheat...||Ground corn, Soybean meal, Ground wheat...|
|Bird Type||Pet Bird||Pet Bird||Pet Bird||Pet Bird||Pet Bird|
|Food Flavor||Fruits & Vegetables||Fruits & Vegetables||Fruits & Vegetables||Fruits & Vegetables||Fruits & Vegetables|
Questions & Answers
13 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
226 Customer Reviews
It's Their Favorite
We have 2 very different birds in our family (a young Sun Conure & an old Orange-winged Amazon). These 2 are like night and day - total opposites! One thing they seem to agree on is that this is their favorite when it comes to pellets. Sometimes they straight-up THROW pellets out of their dishes that they don't like, but I never see Fruit Blend on the floor!!
Only pellets my birds will eat
I dont like the fact that it has dyes and sugar but its the only pellets my birds will touch. I guess thats a win because its a heck of alot healthier than seed!!!
I use this as the daily diet for all my fids and never had any feeding issues, vet always comments how well birds look and how healthy they are.
In 8 months what will the price be?
I puchased a 35 lb bag of parrot pellets about a month before I wpuld need it bec it as a good price, however, now I am obligated to purchase another bag in 8 months. I hope I will be needing it then. I do not know what the cost of it will be. CONCERNED for possibly slipping into a rabbit hole, so to speak.
So happy with the discount on the Zupreem 17.5 bags! Parrot food is so very expensive and I have 10 parrots to care for.
My bird likes this, and eats it, so that's a winner. My vet has ZuPreem on his short list of pellets and my bird is in great health.
My African Grey will only eat Zupreem products. His main diet is Naturals, but I use the other varieties as a treat.
Fruit Zu Prem
My African grey will not eat. I mixed with Harrison and he just picked around it. Would like to return if possible
Part of a complete breakfast, not a diet plan
We treat kibble as equivalent to vitamin enriched clay in nature. We provide lots of other options. It is typically a female who grazes this. Note: M2s seem to be wired against purple balls whether it is the kibble broken up or blueberries. You can tell who wiped out the dish.
Great transition food
I’m transitioning young birds from seeds to pellets. This is a great pellet to start with. The vibrant colors really attract the young ones. It must taste good because they continue to eat it.