ZuPreem FruitBlend Flavor with Natural Flavors Daily Parrot & Conure Bird Food
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Low-fat pellets offer well-balanced nutrition for medium to large birds.
- Novel fruit colors, shapes and flavors can help interest your picky eater when switching to pellets.
- Fortified with essential vitamins, minerals and amino acids to support a healthy immune system and energy levels.
- Great for African greys, Amazons, caiques, conures, Eclectus, Senegals, small cockatoos and other medium or large parrots.
- Resealable bag helps food stay fresh and tasty.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealZuPreem PastaBlend Daily Large Bird Food, 3-lb$17.91Chewy Price$20.99List Price$17.01Autoship Price
- DealBird Street Bistro Hearty Veggies Bird Food, 20-oz, case of 4$65.99Chewy Price
- Kaytee Supreme Parakeet Food, 25-lb bag, bundle of 2$45.60Chewy Price$43.32Autoship Price
- DealZuPreem FruitBlend with Natural Fruit Flavors Daily Large Bird Food, 35-lb bag$102.92Chewy Price$107.99List Price$97.77Autoship Price
- DealLafeber El Paso Nutri-Berries Parrot Food, 14-lb tub$115.00Chewy Price
- DealZuPreem Smart Selects Macaw Food, 4-lb bag$21.32Chewy Price$24.49List Price$20.25Autoship Price
- DealLafeber Tropical Fruit Nutri-Berries Conure Food, 10-oz bag$10.49Chewy Price
- DealZuPreem PastaBlend Daily Medium Bird Food, 2-lb bag$11.54Chewy Price$13.99List Price$10.96Autoship Price
- DealMazuri Small Bird Food, 25-lb bag$42.99Chewy Price$51.99List Price$40.84Autoship Price
- DealRoudybush Daily Maintenance Crumble Bird Food, 10-lb bag$32.90Chewy Price
- DealHiggins InTune Natural Parrot Food, 3-lb bag$15.49Chewy Price$22.49List Price$14.72Autoship Price
- DealZuPreem Pure Fun Small Bird Food, 2-lb bag$8.95Chewy Price$14.99List Price$8.50Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Ground Corn, Soybean Meal, Ground Wheat...||Ground Corn, Soybean Meal, Ground Wheat...||Ground Corn, Soybean Meal, Ground Millet...||Ground Corn, Ground Wheat, Ground Oat Groats...||Whole Corn, Oat Groats, Heat-Processed Soybeans...|
|Bird Type||Parrot, Amazon, Cockatoo, Macaw||Macaw, Cockatoo, Parrot, Amazon||Conure, Parrot, African Grey, Amazon, Cockatoo||Parrot||Parrot|
|Food Form||Pellets||Pellets||Pellets||Pellets||Seed & Grain Blend|
|Food Flavor||Fruits & Vegetables||Fruits & Vegetables||—||—||—|
|Health Feature||—||—||—||Color Enhancement||—|
Questions & Answers
14 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
221 Customer Reviews
It's Their Favorite
We have 2 very different birds in our family (a young Sun Conure & an old Orange-winged Amazon). These 2 are like night and day - total opposites! One thing they seem to agree on is that this is their favorite when it comes to pellets. Sometimes they straight-up THROW pellets out of their dishes that they don't like, but I never see Fruit Blend on the floor!!
In 8 months what will the price be?
I puchased a 35 lb bag of parrot pellets about a month before I wpuld need it bec it as a good price, however, now I am obligated to purchase another bag in 8 months. I hope I will be needing it then. I do not know what the cost of it will be. CONCERNED for possibly slipping into a rabbit hole, so to speak.
Fruit Zu Prem
My African grey will not eat. I mixed with Harrison and he just picked around it. Would like to return if possible
Part of a complete breakfast, not a diet plan
We treat kibble as equivalent to vitamin enriched clay in nature. We provide lots of other options. It is typically a female who grazes this. Note: M2s seem to be wired against purple balls whether it is the kibble broken up or blueberries. You can tell who wiped out the dish.
Great transition food
I’m transitioning young birds from seeds to pellets. This is a great pellet to start with. The vibrant colors really attract the young ones. It must taste good because they continue to eat it.
Good Diet. Birds love it.
I have both Amazons and Macaws and they all thrive on this food (as do the squirrels who feast on what they drop).
Zupreem is awesome
This is the only choice for African Grey and small parrot. Great product.
Birds love this
My African Grey and Senegal parrot both love this food. And I love having it conveniently shipped right to my doorstep through Chewy!
Staple for my birds
I always feed my birds this food everyday and then I provide a second cup which I rotate with different foods so they have variety but this is definitely their daily staple that they always eat.
LJabbar in Need
My African Gray is a picky eater. So, it is nice to have a reliable source for his food. And one that is prompt in delivery.