ZuPreem Natural Daily Parrot & Conure Bird Food, 3-lb bag
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Provides a high-quality daily diet in a pellet form
- Specially formulated for conures, amazons, greys, pionus, caiques, senegals and other medium to large parrots
- Avian veterinarians recommend a pelleted food for optimum health
- Wholesome natural food that’s formulated with all the nutrients your bird needs each day so there's no need for extra vitamin and mineral supplements
- Made right here in the USA!
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- ZuPreem FruitBlend with Natural Fruit Flavors Daily Large Bird Food, 3.5-lb bag$15.28Chewy Price$23.49List Price$14.52Autoship Price
- DealZuPreem Natural Daily Medium Bird Food, 2.5-lb bag$11.99Chewy Price$15.99List Price$11.39Autoship Price
- DealZuPreem FruitBlend Flavor with Natural Flavors Daily Parrot & Conure Bird Food, 3.5-lb bag$17.97Chewy Price$23.49List Price$17.07Autoship Price
- DealZuPreem FruitBlend Flavor with Natural Flavors Daily Small Bird Food, 2-lb bag$10.99Chewy Price$14.99List Price$10.44Autoship Price
- ZuPreem Natural Daily Large Bird Food, 3-lb bag$14.39Chewy Price$20.49List Price$13.67Autoship Price
- DealZuPreem FruitBlend Flavor with Natural Flavors Daily Medium Bird Food, 2-lb bag$11.19Chewy Price$15.99List Price$10.63Autoship Price
- Brown's Encore Premium Parrot Food, 4-lb bag$9.49Chewy Price$20.99List Price$9.02Autoship Price
- Brown's Encore Premium Parakeet Food, 5-lb bag$8.99Chewy Price$21.99List Price$8.54Autoship Price
- Kaytee Forti-Diet Pro Health Cockatiel Food, 5-lb bag$9.99Chewy Price$18.99List Price$9.49Autoship Price
- Brown's Encore Premium Cockatiel Food, 1-lb bag$5.19Chewy Price$6.99List Price$4.93Autoship Price
- ZuPreem Smart Selects Parrot & Conure Food, 4-lb bag$19.70Chewy Price$24.49List Price$18.71Autoship Price
- Wagner's Eastern Regional Blend Deluxe Wild Bird Food, 20-lb bag$24.99Chewy Price$23.74Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Ground Corn, Soybean Meal, Ground Millet...||Ground Corn, Soybean Meal, Ground Millet...||Ground Corn, Soybean Meal, Ground Millet...||Dried Peas, Ground Corn, Pistachios...||Ground Corn, Safflower Seeds, White Milo...|
|Bird Type||Conure, Parrot, African Grey, Amazon, Cockatoo||Cockatiel, Lovebird, Conure, Quaker||Macaw, Cockatoo, Parrot, Amazon||Conure, Parrot, Cockatoo, African Grey, Amazon||Conure, Parrot, Cockatoo, African Grey, Amazon|
|Food Form||Pellets||Pellets||Pellets||Seed & Grain Blend||Seed & Grain Blend|
Questions & Answers
7 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
115 Customer Reviews
I have fed this food to my quaker for the last four years. it is a high-quality food with excellent ingredients. The size is perfect for my quaker. she is healthy and happy on this food. Beautiful feather great weight and happy. highly recommend this food and brand.
Seems to be good quality
The pellets seem to be a good size for my older Sun Conure. He was curious about it, at first, but he doesn’t seem to want to switch from seeds to pellets.
Excellent Food for Any Parrot
We have/have had eight different parrot species living with us, and all of them did well on Zupreem Natural. (Our doves and finches like it too.) They take to it immediately, even if they formerly were eating seed alone. They thrive on it, as well. I usually buy the 20-pound bag, but everyone seems to be out of it.
Great staple for parrots!
My birds love Zupreem! They love dunking their pellets in water and snacking on them. :)
My birds say YUMMY
Although my birds will not eat this dry, they chow down on Zupreem every morning. I heat a small cup of water, soak the pellets for 5 minutes, and give both parrots a serving testing to make certain it is not too warm.. When they are finished, I remove any leftovers. My adopted goffin is a seed eater so this is a great way to get some pellets into him. My yellow nape was raised on roudybush pellets, but Zupreem is a treat for him. We will always have Zupreem natural pellets at our house!
Great Eclectus food!
My Eclectus accepted this food immediately! Good price and will use these pellets when I board my parrot. I also feed soft food and she eats pellets in between all day long.
ZuPreem Bird Food
Was concerned the bird food would get crushed through shipping but arrived just fine.
This is something my Avian Vet recommended for my CAG. He loves it. It’s affordable, more natural than those w/ colored pellets.
my Conure wouldn’t eat
My 15 year old Conure basically eats black sunflower seeds and safflower seeds. I think I have tried every brand of parrot food mixtures. She will eat millet branches that you can buy loose but not the packaged ones. She likes the dried fruit pieces too and I always have fresh fruit for her that she loves. She’ll eat peanuts in the shell too. All the ingredients in the Zupreem sounded really good so I tried it for her. I worry she’s not getting all the varieties of food she needs, but she won’t touch it. I’m really disappointed. I’m sure it’s a great product. I tried mixing it in with other food but she just eats around it.
Picky Bird Likes It
My bird discards entire servings of fruit & nut varieties of bird food. While she still discards some of this food, this is one variety that she wastes the least. It comes in 3 sizes of pellets so you can choose the size most suitable based on your birds beak size.