ZuPreem NutBlend Flavor with Natural Nut Flavors Daily Parrot & Conure Bird Food, 3.25-lb bag
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Provides an extremely high-quality daily diet for parrots and conures
- Recommended by veterinarians and top breeders for optimum health and supreme nutrition
- Naturally delicious nut flavor in a nugget is highly palatable and easy to digest
- No need for extra vitamin and mineral supplements because they're packed right into the formula
- Made right here in the USA!
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealZuPreem FruitBlend Flavor with Natural Flavors Daily Extra Small Bird Food, 2-lb bag$10.99Chewy Price$14.99List Price$10.44Autoship Price
- DealBrown's Encore Premium Cockatiel Food, 5-lb bag$10.99Chewy Price$21.99List Price$10.44Autoship Price
- Wagner's Finches Deluxe Wild Bird Food, 10-lb bag$14.96Chewy Price$16.48List Price$14.21Autoship Price
- Wagner's Nyjer Seed Premium Wild Bird Food, 10-lb bag$22.98Chewy Price$21.83Autoship Price
- Brown's Tropical Carnival Big Bites with ZOO-Vital Biscuits Macaw Food, 14-lb bag$94.29Chewy Price$125.79List Price$89.58Autoship Price
- Kaytee Forti-Diet Pro Health Cockatiel Food, 5-lb bag$9.99Chewy Price$18.99List Price$9.49Autoship Price
- ZuPreem FruitBlend Flavor with Natural Flavors Daily Parrot & Conure Bird Food, 2-lb bag$9.62Chewy Price$15.99List Price$9.14Autoship Price
- Wagner's Greatest Variety Wild Bird Food, 6-lb bag$11.98Chewy Price$11.38Autoship Price
- ZuPreem Smart Selects Medium Sized Bird Food, 2.5-lb bag$10.79Chewy Price$14.99List Price$10.25Autoship Price
- Wagner's Classic Wild Bird Food, 10-lb bag$11.07Chewy Price$13.98List Price$10.52Autoship Price
- Kaytee Supreme Parakeet Food, 25-lb bag$22.80Chewy Price$35.99List Price$21.66Autoship Price
- Brown's Tropical Carnival Gourmet Small Hookbill Food, 5-lb bag$30.99Chewy Price$41.39List Price$29.44Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Ground Corn, Soybean Meal, Ground Wheat...||Ground Corn, Soybean Meal, Ground Wheat...||Ground Corn, Ground Wheat, Ground Oat Groats...||Dried Peas, Ground Corn, Pistachios...||Ground corn, Soybean meal, Ground wheat...|
|Bird Type||Conure, Parrot, African Grey, Amazon, Cockatoo, Macaw||Parrot, Amazon, Cockatoo, Macaw||Conure, Parrot||Conure, Parrot, Cockatoo, African Grey, Amazon||Parrot, Conure, African Grey, Amazon, Cockatoo, Macaw|
|Food Form||Pellets||Pellets||Pellets||Seed & Grain Blend||Pellets|
|Food Flavor||—||Fruits & Vegetables||—||—||Fruits & Vegetables|
|Health Feature||—||—||Color Enhancement||—||—|
Questions & Answers
1 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
78 Customer Reviews
Hate the small sizes
Have been buying this brand for ?18yrs now. Even the small conure preferred the largest sized pellets. I do not buy the “less waste” excuse. These are messy wasteful creatures by nature. Try giving one a container of berries, bowl of fruit, or something similar they will go through taking a bite of each one until they find the “one” that may be worthwhile. While you or I may be perfectly happy with any one piece. Same behavior seems to apply with the pellets. Making them smaller so they are even less appealing in my experience at least hasn’t resulted in a reduction in waste. The “vermin” outside still get a generous meal at the end of the day. Perhaps less of a hassle for the manufacturer and retailer.
I thought they would like it...
I was wrong! I have 3 birds - Blue and Gold Macaw, Alexanderine Parakeet and a Cherry Head Conure. I can't get any of them to eat the ZuPreem NutBlend Food. I was hoping that at least one of them would love it. I don't believe it's an issue with the food...it's my crazy birds! Oh well, this mistake cost me!
Great product and Chewy is the best but this flavor was not a hit
Zupreem has always been a great healthy company and I normally buy the fruit blend but wanted to try something different and they didn't like this flavor no fault of Zupreem or Chewy.
My African Grey Loves this!
I couldn’t find the pellets my picky parrot eats, so I took a chance and ordered these in a “She’ll probably refuse them, but at least I tried” frame of mind. So, I was thrilled when she immediately began chowing them down when I put them in her dish. I’ll be buying these from now on.
My birds do not recommend this flavor of Zupreem
I have 2 macaws and 4 cockatoos. None of them will eat the nutblend flavor Zupreem. They eat the veggie and fruit flavor but not this. The food also had moths in it
ZuPreem Nut Blend
There's nothing wrong with the product itself. I've tried maybe a dozen various pellet type products to feed my very picky Parrot with no luck. This is just the latest one that she won't eat. But read the main ingredients before buying. It's full of corn, soy wheat meal & sugar which not sure is the best food to feed most parrots.
I got this thinking my parrot would like this product because she like peanuts, but that wasn’t so, neither my CAG or my TAG like this new food. The product was good, fresh and looked like something they might like but not so.
Zupreem NutBlend with Natural Nut Flavor Parrot & Conure Food
Always a big favorite with our flock! The variety of shapes keeps the birds entertained while munching!
lOVED IT FROM FIRST BITE!
My Sun Conure loves this food! He doesn't seem to waste this food like she has other brands in the past. I think the nut flavor is what won her over as she loves nuts. I plan to buy this in the future as she has been hard to please in the past.
Pellets too small
When Zupreme first came out with this formula, my birds were in the trial. My umbrella loved it, my other two birds were ok with it ( one is very finicky ). The new size formulation they aren’t a fan. I thought that I had ordered the wrong size. I now buy it less frequently and mix with dried fruit nuts and vegetables. The finicky bird doesn’t care for it at all. One of my birds really loved Avian entrees spicy but suddenly Zupreme stopped offering it, I’m wondering if this will go the same way. Any way it’s too large for cockatiels and small for mini macaws, greys and umbrellas.