ZuPreem PastaBlend Daily Medium Bird Food, 2-lb bag
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Provides healthy and balanced daily nutrition.
- Contains essential vitamins and minerals.
- Pellets feature interesting pasta shapes and an array of natural colors.
- Suitable for cockatiels, small conures, lovebirds, quakers and other medium-sized birds.
- Made in the USA.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- ZuPreem PastaBlend Daily Large Bird Food, 3-lb$11.17Chewy Price$20.99List Price$10.61Autoship Price
- Mazuri Large Bird Food, 25-lb bag$42.19Chewy Price$48.99List Price$40.08Autoship Price
- Higgins Safflower Gold Parrot Food, 25-lb bag$81.49Chewy Price$87.99List Price$77.42Autoship Price
- Higgins Sunburst Gourmet Blend Parrot Bird Food, 25-lb bag$88.02Chewy Price$115.49List Price$83.62Autoship Price
- TOP's Parrot Food Organic Small Pellets Bird Food, 12-oz bag$13.94Chewy Price$13.24Autoship Price
- Mazuri Small Bird Food, 2.5-lb bag$14.69Chewy Price$15.99List Price$13.96Autoship Price
- White Mill PURE Parakeet Food, 1.6-lb bag$6.39Chewy Price$7.99List Price$6.07Autoship Price
- TOP's Parrot Food Organic Pellets Bird Food, 4-lb bag$29.60Chewy Price$28.12Autoship Price
- Lafeber Classic Nutri-Berries Cockatiel Food, 4-lb tub$35.99Chewy Price
- TOP's Parrot Food Organic Napoleon Seed Mix Small Parrot Food, 1-lb bag$16.27Chewy Price$15.46Autoship Price
- dealZuPreem Sensible Seed Large Bird Food, 2-lb bag$13.23Chewy Price$16.99List Price$12.57Autoship Price
- Bird Street Bistro AppleBerry Feast on the Fly Bird Food, 11-oz bag$14.99Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Ground Corn, Soybean Meal, Ground Wheat...||Ground Corn, Soybean Meal, Ground Millet...||Whole Buckwheat, Ground Corn, Dried Carrots...||Safflower Seeds, Milo, Ground Corn...||Ground Corn, Soybean Meal, Ground Millet...|
|Bird Type||Cockatiel, Lovebird, Conure, Quaker||Conure, Parrot, African Grey, Amazon, Cockatoo||Conure, Cockatiel, Lovebird, Quaker||Lovebird, Cockatiel, Conure, Quaker||Cockatiel, Lovebird, Conure, Quaker|
|Food Form||Pellets||Pellets||Seed & Grain Blend||Seed & Grain Blend||Pellets|
Questions & Answers
ReviewsWrite a Review
11 Customer Reviews
I buy this food for my macaws, and they love it, so I decided to try it for my sun conures. The bag says medium birds, but the pieces are tiny. Much more appropriate for parakeets. We’ll see if they eat it.
My bird, Sadie, loves this food!! The shipping was very fast, accurate, and perfect. Could not be happier with Chewy!!
My Conure Hates It
My conure loves ZuPreem nut and fruit blends, and will eat the veggie blend if she gets it, but this pasta blend is not to her taste. She picks out the round bits, grinds them up and leaves powdered remains all over, along with the other shapes - then screams at me about how she's hungry. I mixed this with the nut blend and got the birb evil eye that says "you can't fool me, human," and then she picked out all the nut flavored pieces and left all the pasta flavor ones. Maybe if your birb loves pasta this will fly, but clearly not at my house...
We have a winner!
I wasn't sure about this at first, but with 3 Quakers and a Green Cheek Conure, I thought trying wasn't going to hurt anything. Mine all liked it plain, but mixing it with Zupreem Veggie Blend was the clear winner! The Quakers have slightly less of a "sweet beak" than my Conure, so the more savory is a favorite. They like the Zupreem Fruit Blend also, we alternate between them so nobody gets sick of the same old, same old.
Every Birds favorite
The everyday pellet. We usually use this to satisfy our flocks night time hunger. Our older birds are particularly fond of this blend. It’s definitely the flavor.
Ordered and it came with an 18 lb bag of dog food in the box and it crushed a lot of it. Chewy made it right by sending a new bag.
My Cockatiels Hated This-Wouldn't Touch It
I'm sure it's not the fault of Zupreem, it's just my birds. My birds love cooked and dry pasta, but they really turned up their beaks at this, and I don't understand it. Then, on the other hand, my birdies eat the Zupreem fruit blend but go out of their way to throw out the banana shaped ones in that-go figure! Anyway, that's just my birds. I DO wish they made trial sizes so that a whole bag wouldn't go to waste....
My Bird Loves Zupreem PastaBlend
I normally feed the Zupreem natural but decided to give the PastaBlend a whirl. My cockatiel chowed down instantly on this and will definitely be buying it again. Going to try the other new blends that are out also for more variety.
She live it
I mix it with her seeds and she just love it she use to trash her seed all over not now
I Would Reccomend This
I suggest don't feed your bird hartz it's toxic, kayte is bad but doesn't kill your bird