Zymox Topical Cream provides a powerful natural enzyme formula to aid in the treatment of skin infections. The enzymes have been shown to have natural antimicrobial properties and when combined produce a powerful defense system. It is used for topical infections, wounds and cuts. It aids in the treatment of infections due to bacteria, fungus and viruses.
- Provides a powerful natural enzyme formula to aid in the treatment of topical skin infections, wounds and cuts
- An antibiotic alternative for the broad spectrum management of wounds and skin infections such as atopic dermatitis, skin fold pyoderma, acute moist pyoderma, ringworm, hot spots, and anal sac abscesses
- Aids in the treatment of infections due to bacteria, fungus and viruses and yeast
- No need to pre-clean or disinfect area because the patented LP3 Enzyme System reacts with the exudate, infectious pus or debris to form its antimicrobial properties
- The addition of 1% Hydrocortisone helps to provide relief from itching and inflammation
With products containing hydrocortisone, do not use on pregnant or lactating females. Avoid contact with eyes. Stop use and consult your veterinarian if condition worsens, or rash or other allergic reaction develops. Keep out of reach of children. Store at room temperature.
Active: Hydrocortisone 1.0%. Other Ingredients: Aloe Vera, Benzyl Alcohol, Dextrose, Glucose Oxidase, Glycerin, Glyceryl Polymethacrylate, Isopropyl Myristate, Lactoferrin, Lactoperoxidase, Lysozyme, Potassium Iodide, Propylene Glycol, Purified Water, Titanium Dioxide, Zinc Gluconate.
See all items by Zymox