Zymox Topical Cream Inflammation Relief Hydrocortisone 1.0% for Dogs & Cats
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Provides a powerful natural enzyme formula to aid in the treatment of topical skin infections, wounds and cuts.
- An antibiotic alternative for the broad spectrum management of wounds and skin infections such as atopic dermatitis, skin fold pyoderma, acute moist pyoderma, ringworm, hot spots, and anal sac abscesses.
- Aids in the treatment of infections due to bacteria, fungus and viruses and yeast. The addition of 1% Hydrocortisone helps to provide relief from itching and inflammation.
- No need to pre-clean or disinfect area because the patented LP3 Enzyme System reacts with the exudate, infectious pus or debris to form its antimicrobial properties.
- Made in the USA.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Zymox Topical Cream with Hydrocortisone 0.5% for Dogs & Cats, 1-oz bottle$12.99Chewy Price$16.99List Price$12.34Autoship Price
- Miracle Care R-7 Kit Medication for Ear Mites for Dogs & Cats$10.99Chewy Price
- Animal Essentials SeaDent Kelp & Enzymes Plaque & Tartar Control Dog Supplement, 2.5-oz bottle$14.00Chewy Price$15.90List Price$13.30Autoship Price
- VetriScience Fast Balance G.I. Paste Medication for Digestive Issues for Cats & Dogs, 35-cc$22.00Chewy Price$38.08List Price$20.90Autoship Price
- Probios Dispersible Powder Supplement, 25-lb pail$195.80Chewy Price$230.99List Price$186.01Autoship Price
- Vetoquinol Triglyceride OMEGA Omega-3 Fatty Acid Small Breeds Supplement for Cats & Dogs, 250 count$37.49Chewy Price$38.49List Price$35.62Autoship Price
- Nutri-Vet Adult-Vite Soft Chews Multivitamin for Dogs, 6-oz bag$9.99Chewy Price$9.49Autoship Price
- Animal Essentials Ocean Supreme Fish Oil Dog & Cat Supplement, 16-oz bottle$30.40Chewy Price$38.00List Price$28.88Autoship Price
- Miracle Care Liquid Bandage Spray for Dogs & Cats$5.84Chewy Price$7.99List Price
- Plato Wild Alaskan Salmon Oil Dog & Cat Supplement, 32-oz bottle$24.55Chewy Price$53.99List Price$23.32Autoship Price
- Probios Soft Chews with Prebiotics Supplement for Small Dogs, 120 count$18.20Chewy Price$17.29Autoship Price
- Herbsmith Herbal Blends Milk Thistle Powdered Dog & Cat Supplement, 500g jar$109.29Chewy Price$118.79List Price$103.83Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Active Ingredient: Hydrocortisone 1.0%., Inactive Ingredients: Aloe Vera, Benzyl Alcohol...||Hydrocortisone 0.5%, Glyceryl Polymethacrylate, Glycerin...||Benzoic Acid, Malic Acid, Salicylic Acid.||1% Hydrocortisone acetate.||Active Ingredients: Chlorhexidine Gluconate 2%.|
|Breed Size||Large Breeds, Medium Breeds, Small Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||—||—||—|
|Health Feature||Skin & Coat Health, First Aid||Skin & Coat Health, First Aid||Skin & Coat Health||Skin & Coat Health||Recovery, First Aid|
Questions & Answers
23 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
87 Customer Reviews
Not as good as the spray
I use this when my cat with allergies gets sores on his face. It works but not as quickly as the spray. He also wipes this off, he can't really wipe the spray off...but I can't spray his face so we use this on facial scabs and sores.
Works pretty good Helped take the itch away . He's hard to medicate so I've not medicated him religiously it's very hard but definitely helped because it's not red like before . No prescriptions involved
It works for Hot Spot
This is the only thing that helped our cat with hot spots. Our cat is entirely a different cat after the hot spots are healed up.
BUY THIS NOW!!!
My dog has seasonal allergies and this year was horrible. Not only was he licking his paws, but also his legs to the point that they were bleeding. I had to watch him like a hawk to keep him from licking, but then I noticed his paws were super dry and flaky and then the whole process would restart. After just one day of using this product (2 applications) I noticed a difference. From day 2 I only did one application a day and his feet looked completely back to normal by the 3rd day. The cream is a perfect consistency, slight gel/slight lotion and the aloe gives it a nice smell. I cannot recommend this enough.
This product helped with a hot spot on our Boxer's left hip. I recommended the product to a friend and let her use some on her Pointer.
itchy allergy relief!
My 2 year old yorkie/bichon mix has really bad allergies that cause her to itch and bite at her back legs until she pulls all the hair out and irritates her skin raw. She’s been to the vet for it a lot (apoquel, steroids, shampoos, cytopoint). She’s currently not on any medication, but had a flare up. I put this ointment on the affected area twice a day while also either having her wear a cone or pajamas as to not bother it. After about a week her skin looks SO much better and isn’t itchy. I’ll definitely be keeping this on hand for future flare ups!!
My dog ripped skin. This stuff is amazing
My black lab had severe itchy dry skin to where he broke skin. I applied this and it took about a week to fully heal.
Excellent product again from Zymox
Great product for small wounds on my indoor/outdoor cat. Probably would not use on a puncture, since I wouldn't want to seal anything in, but it is great for healing and helping with pain or itching from a wound or fresh scab. My cat seems relieved when it is applied, since just cleaning wounds with chlorhexadine spray, or the like, tends to leave the wound dry and itchy. This cream is a great topper to keep it moist and a little hydrocortisone to keep from itching. Does not seem to bother him if he licks it. Thank you! Also LOVE the ear products!!
Does what its made for.
It dried up the spot. Still working on it though.
This stuff is great
My cat went missing for 3 months and just randomly showed up one day, skinny and half the fur on her head gone. I suspected ringworm so I got this stuff and within a week all the scaley parts and redness disappeared and now her fur looks like it's trying to grow back. I put this on her once a day every day. Using it on my bulldogs paws now, he likes to chew them. I dont know how well it's working on them but it worked on my cat. I'll probably always keep this product on hand.