Zymox Topical Cream Inflammation Relief Hydrocortisone 1.0% for Dogs & Cats
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Get notified when this item is back in stock.
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Active Ingredient: Hydrocortisone 1.0%., Inactive Ingredients: Aloe Vera, Benzyl Alcohol...||Benzoic Acid, Malic Acid, Salicylic Acid.||1% Hydrocortisone acetate.||Deionized Water, Tea Tree Oil, Comfrey...||Active Ingredients: Chlorhexidine Gluconate 2%.|
|Breed Size||Large Breeds, Medium Breeds, Small Breeds...||—||—||—||—|
|Health Feature||Skin & Coat Health, First Aid||Skin & Coat Health||Skin & Coat Health||First Aid||Recovery, First Aid|
About This Item
- Provides a powerful natural enzyme formula to aid in the treatment of topical skin infections, wounds and cuts.
- An antibiotic alternative for the broad spectrum management of wounds and skin infections such as atopic dermatitis, skin fold pyoderma, acute moist pyoderma, ringworm, hot spots, and anal sac abscesses.
- Aids in the treatment of infections due to bacteria, fungus and viruses and yeast. The addition of 1% Hydrocortisone helps to provide relief from itching and inflammation.
- No need to pre-clean or disinfect area because the patented LP3 Enzyme System reacts with the exudate, infectious pus or debris to form its antimicrobial properties.
- Made in the USA.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Free Form Fatty Acid Liquid for Dogs & Cats, 4-oz bottle$30.49Chewy Price$28.97Autoship Price
- PetArmor Hot Spot Skin Remedy Non-Stinging Formula for Dogs, 4-oz bottle$4.99Chewy Price$4.74Autoship Price
- Vetoquinol Clotrimazole Antifungal Solution Droppers for Dogs & Cats, 1-oz bottle$11.99Chewy Price$11.39Autoship Price
- Ark Naturals Plaque-Zapper Medium & Large Dog Dental Water Additive Pouches$9.07Chewy Price$16.49List Price$8.62Autoship Price
- Sentry Petrodex Veterinary Strength Natural Peanut Flavor Dog Dental Kit$8.49Chewy Price$8.99List Price
- Arm & Hammer Fresh Breath Mint Flavored Dog Dental Spray, 4-oz bottle$6.92Chewy Price$6.99List Price$6.57Autoship Price
- Animal Essentials Echinacea/Goldenseal Immune Support Dog & Cat Supplement, 1-oz bottle$17.00Chewy Price$16.15Autoship Price
- Wysong Pet Supplement Twin-Pak Dog & Cat Food Supplement$16.99Chewy Price$16.14Autoship Price
- Virbac Allerderm Omegaderm Liquid Skin & Coat Supplement for Cats & Dogs, 28 count$18.05Chewy Price$17.15Autoship Price
- Animal Essentials Mushroom Defense Immune Support Dog & Cat Supplement, 1-oz bottle$17.60Chewy Price$20.00List Price$16.72Autoship Price
- Health Extension Lifetime Vitamins Chewable Dog Tablets, 30 count$11.39Chewy Price$15.98List Price$10.82Autoship Price
Questions & Answers
23 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
86 Customer Reviews
Works pretty good Helped take the itch away . He's hard to medicate so I've not medicated him religiously it's very hard but definitely helped because it's not red like before . No prescriptions involved
It works for Hot Spot
This is the only thing that helped our cat with hot spots. Our cat is entirely a different cat after the hot spots are healed up.
BUY THIS NOW!!!
My dog has seasonal allergies and this year was horrible. Not only was he licking his paws, but also his legs to the point that they were bleeding. I had to watch him like a hawk to keep him from licking, but then I noticed his paws were super dry and flaky and then the whole process would restart. After just one day of using this product (2 applications) I noticed a difference. From day 2 I only did one application a day and his feet looked completely back to normal by the 3rd day. The cream is a perfect consistency, slight gel/slight lotion and the aloe gives it a nice smell. I cannot recommend this enough.
This product helped with a hot spot on our Boxer's left hip. I recommended the product to a friend and let her use some on her Pointer.
itchy allergy relief!
My 2 year old yorkie/bichon mix has really bad allergies that cause her to itch and bite at her back legs until she pulls all the hair out and irritates her skin raw. She’s been to the vet for it a lot (apoquel, steroids, shampoos, cytopoint). She’s currently not on any medication, but had a flare up. I put this ointment on the affected area twice a day while also either having her wear a cone or pajamas as to not bother it. After about a week her skin looks SO much better and isn’t itchy. I’ll definitely be keeping this on hand for future flare ups!!
My dog ripped skin. This stuff is amazing
My black lab had severe itchy dry skin to where he broke skin. I applied this and it took about a week to fully heal.
Excellent product again from Zymox
Great product for small wounds on my indoor/outdoor cat. Probably would not use on a puncture, since I wouldn't want to seal anything in, but it is great for healing and helping with pain or itching from a wound or fresh scab. My cat seems relieved when it is applied, since just cleaning wounds with chlorhexadine spray, or the like, tends to leave the wound dry and itchy. This cream is a great topper to keep it moist and a little hydrocortisone to keep from itching. Does not seem to bother him if he licks it. Thank you! Also LOVE the ear products!!
Does what its made for.
It dried up the spot. Still working on it though.
This stuff is great
My cat went missing for 3 months and just randomly showed up one day, skinny and half the fur on her head gone. I suspected ringworm so I got this stuff and within a week all the scaley parts and redness disappeared and now her fur looks like it's trying to grow back. I put this on her once a day every day. Using it on my bulldogs paws now, he likes to chew them. I dont know how well it's working on them but it worked on my cat. I'll probably always keep this product on hand.
Was hoping for paw relief
For years I have relied upon Zymox products. This did not work as well as it used to for my GSD raw and red paws. It seemed to lack the thickness it once had. Overall, I am not sure the product quality is what it used to be. Also, 65+ positive reviews, many seem as if they were written by a marketing company. Chewy, please do not allow fake reviews. I would recommend the product on the condition it was manufactured with the same quality as previously. Perhaps I received an “off” batch.