Zymox Topical Spray with Hydrocortisone 1.0% for Dogs & Cats, 2-oz bottle
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Gentle, enzymatic approach to provide natural and effective first aid care for wounds, cuts, hot spots and even mild skin infections.
- LP3 Enzyme System reacts with the infectious pus and debris to form its antimicrobial properties. Even without antibiotics, this spray is effective against hot spots, wet eczema, pyoderma, Staphylococcus, MRSA, Epidermophyton (ringworm), and more.
- The enzymes in Zymox install a natural protective topical barrier that creates an active residual effect that kills bacteria, fungus and viruses.
- Hydrocortisone is included to reduce swelling and itch relief, resulting in a soothing treatment for your pet.
- Made in the USA.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- VetWELL KetoWell Antiseptic Dog, Cat & Horse Spray, 8-oz bottle$13.99Chewy Price$16.99List Price$13.29Autoship Price
- Vetericyn Plus Antimicrobial Pet Hot Spot Spray, 8-oz bottle$21.39Chewy Price$23.99List Price$20.32Autoship Price
- VetWELL KetoWell Antiseptic Dog, Cat & Horse Wipes, 50 count$13.99Chewy Price$16.99List Price$13.29Autoship Price
- Davis Chlorhexidine Dog & Cat Spray, 8-oz bottle$11.30Chewy Price$10.73Autoship Price
- Zymox Topical Dog & Cat Spray, 2-oz bottle$12.99Chewy Price$16.99List Price$12.34Autoship Price
- Davis Miconazole Dog & Cat Shampoo, 12-oz bottle$17.10Chewy Price$17.15List Price$16.25Autoship Price
- VetOne KetoHex Antiseptic Pet Wipes, 50 count$11.97Chewy Price$13.59List Price$11.37Autoship Price
- Davis Chlorhexidine Dog & Cat Shampoo, 12-oz bottle$15.16Chewy Price$16.25List Price$14.40Autoship Price
- Davis Benzoyl Peroxide Dog & Cat Creme Rinse, 12-oz bottle$11.00Chewy Price$10.45Autoship Price
- Dermoscent Essential 6 Spot-On Small Breed Dog Skin Care Treatment, 4 count$17.89Chewy Price$24.95List Price$17.00Autoship Price
- TropiClean OxyMed Hypoallergenic Soothing Spot Treatment Dog & Cat Spray, 8-oz bottle$9.99Chewy Price$9.49Autoship Price
- Dermoscent Essential 6 Spot-On Medium Breed Dog Skin Care Treatment, 4 count$22.92Chewy Price$26.95List Price$21.77Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Active Ingredients: Hydrocortisone 1.0%., Inactive Ingredients: Aloe Vera, Benzoic Acid...||Hydrocortisone 0.5%, Aloe Vera, Benzoic Acid...||Glycerin, Purified Water, Propylene Glycol...||Active: Hydrocortisone 1%, Pramoxine Hydrochloride 0.5%, Inactive: Propylene Glycol...||Deionized Water, Oat Proteins, Sodium Bicarbonate (Baking Soda)...|
|Health Feature||Itch & Redness Remedy, Skin & Coat Health||Skin & Coat Health, Itch & Redness Remedy||Skin & Coat Health||Allergy Relief||—|
|Breed Size||—||—||—||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||—|
Questions & Answers
22 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
194 Customer Reviews
Did not work for our pup
Was hoping to cut down dosage of Apoquel for pup's allergy with this but she continued to gnaw on her paws despite spraying this on them. Am sure this works but unfortunately not for our dockerpoo. We love the ear drops from the same brand.
My cat was pulling his hair out due to hot spots and Zymox worked great! His hair has already grown back so I’m extremely happy with this product!
Get this for your cat's itchy, crawly skin!
I have used Zymox shampoo for my cat for over a year and it works wonderfully. I just got the Zymox spray and have only used it once so far, but I am hoping it will work as well as the shampoo.
My buddy is very sensitive to soap and he itches a lot after shower. This solution works amazingly for him.
Best product ever
I have used this before, it is Awesome. I have tried other things, but they don't work as well. It is truly an amazing product.
Works ok, but leaves yellow stains
The spray itself works somewhat well. My bichon has allergies and will lick his paws raw, and while the spray does help, it’s only for a short period of time. But the biggest issue is that it leaves behind deep yellow staining. For how short the effects last, the stains aren’t worth it
Relief for my baby
All products made by Zymox has been a game changer for my dog. It’s delivers just as promised. Buying more just to have in our cabinet.
Thank goodness we got this for our pup! It healed him up so quick.
Turned yellow after a month.
I used this on my pup for a month with no issues. I sprayed it on him when he had itchies in the middle of the night. Then a couple of nights ago, I sprayed it as usual, but when we woke up in the am, his legs were covered in yellow. I looked in the bottle and the liquid had turned dark yellow. I'm not sure if it went bad or what, but I'm not comfortable using it on my dog any longer.
Zymox is pretty effective even for a cat with allergies
I used Zymox for the first time two weeks ago. My medical rescue kitty has severe environmental allergies, and when she gets a flare-up it's a massive hot spot(s) disaster. The vet recommended Zymox for topical relief, since it is enzyme-based and does not contain steroids. It took a few days to see any results, but after a week, my cat's excessive licking and scratching were 50% reduced. Full disclosure -- she did wear a soft cone for the first five days in order to give the Zymox time to soak in and do its thing. I will definitely keep a bottle of Zymox on hand for future flare-ups!