Animal Essentials Mushroom Defense Immune Support Dog & Cat Supplement
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Contains a combination of three scientifically proven mushrooms (cordyceps, maitake and reishi) ) that provide antioxidants for a healthy pets immune system
- Immune tonic can be safely used to support natural immune functions in dogs or cats
- Premium-quality supplement help boost immune support with medicinal mushrooms
- No preservatives, glycerin-based formulation made by experts in holistic pet care
- Made in Phoenix, AZ at Animal Essentials’ own facility made with a balance herbal blend with a sweet flavor that appeal to most dogs and cats
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Animal Essentials Daily Digestion Breath & Digestion Support Dog & Cat Supplement, 1-oz bottle$14.96Chewy Price$17.00List Price$14.21Autoship Price
- Animal Essentials Echinacea/Goldenseal Immune Support Dog & Cat Supplement, 1-oz bottle$14.96Chewy Price$17.00List Price$14.21Autoship Price
- Animal Essentials Healthy Gut Herbal Prebiotic Dog & Cat Supplement, 1-oz bottle$17.00Chewy Price$16.15Autoship Price
- Animal Essentials Heart Health Cardiovascular Support Dog & Cat Supplement, 1-oz bottle$17.00Chewy Price$16.15Autoship Price
- Herbsmith Microflora Plus for Digestion Capsules Daily Dog & Cat Supplement, 30 count$16.71Chewy Price$16.79List Price$15.87Autoship Price
- Animal Essentials Seasonal Allergy Herbal Formula Dog & Cat Supplement, 2-oz bottle$23.01Chewy Price$27.50List Price$21.86Autoship Price
- Endurosyn Canine Digestive Oral Gel for Dogs$18.29Chewy Price$17.38Autoship Price
- Virbac Allerderm Omegaderm Liquid Skin & Coat Supplement for Cats & Dogs, 28 count$21.23Chewy Price$26.89List Price$20.17Autoship Price
- Plato Wild Alaskan Salmon Oil Dog & Cat Supplement, 15.5-oz bottle$22.80Chewy Price$29.99List Price$21.66Autoship Price
- Animal Essentials Joint Support Dog & Cat Supplement, 1-oz bottle$14.96Chewy Price$17.00List Price$14.21Autoship Price
- Health Extension Skin & Coat Liquid Dog Supplement, 16-oz bottle$13.96Chewy Price$20.98List Price$13.26Autoship Price
- Animal Essentials Senior Support Herbal Formula Dog & Cat Supplement, 1-oz bottle$14.96Chewy Price$17.00List Price$14.21Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Active Ingredients: (Per 1 Ml) A Proprietary Blend Containing Extracts of Certified Organic Maitake Mushroom 1:3, Reishi Mushroom 1:3, Cordyceps/Dong Chong Xia Cao 1:4....||Active Ingredients: (Per 1 Ml) A Proprietary Blend Containing Extracts of Certified Organic Olive Leaf 1:4, Echinacea Purp Root and Herb 1:4, Eleuthero Herb 1:4....||Active Ingredients: (Per 1 Ml) Organic Echinacea Root and Herb 1:4, Organic Goldenseal Root 1:4, Organic Alfalfa 1:4...||Inactive Ingredient: Pharmaceutical-Grade Purified Water., Active Ingredient: Silver 8.3 mcg....||Reishi (Ganoderma Lucidum) (200 mg) , Cordyceps (Cordyceps Militaris) (200 mg), King Trumpet (Pleurotus Eryngii) (200 mg)...|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...|
|Lifestage||Adult, Senior, Puppy, Kitten||Adult, Senior, Puppy, Kitten||Adult, Senior, Puppy, Kitten||Adult||Adult, Senior, Puppy, Kitten|
|Health Feature||Immune Support||Immune Support||Immune Support||Immune Support, Allergy Relief||Immune Support|
|Food Form||Supplement||Supplement||Supplement||Supplement||Supplement, Food Topping|
|Special Diet||—||—||—||Vegan, Gluten Free, Non-GMO||—|
Questions & Answers
10 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
31 Customer Reviews
Great for your dog’s immune system!
This product really helps my dog have a better day. He has cancer right now so anything I can give him to help his immune system and overall well-being is really helpful. Chewy had this product at a fair price plus got it to me quickly. One thing though, I wish for theirs regular customers, even those of us who don’t want a subscription, Chewy would offer coupons and free shipping.
Mushroom cat is still thriving
Where to start. About a year ago, my cat Sammy got x-rays that came back with cancer of the lung. I started him on this mushroom defense and pitopet mushrooms from elsewhere. After 2 months, the X-rays showed the lung mass was shrinking. So I continued treatment, then the mass grew for a month. Keep in mind that life expectancy for a cat with lung cancer is 6 months max. It's now been 12 months. The mass has not grown it has not moved to other parts of sammys body and Sam acts like nothing is happening. I squirt him 2 times a day in the side of the mouth, then give him a treat. No problem at all. Fingers are crossed, but mushrooms are good for cancer treatment and are recommended in humans also. I'll take all the time I can get with Sam. He's is a great cat.
Unfortunately Didn’t Help
I made the mistake of putting this in my cats’ wet food—they wouldn’t touch it. Even when I switched to just giving it orally right into their mouths they didn’t seem to improve at all. Still sniffly and sneezy, they didn’t seem to feel any better. I gave up and ended up throwing it away.
found out a month and half ago that my dog has bone cancer. it is a fast acing one. we decided to keep her comfortable with pain meds and nothing else. i was told about this product from a friend so i thought anything is worth a try. went to vet appt. for monthly check up and blood for and blood work came back better. not saying that this is a cure all but if it slows it down I am happy to have my girl longer
A real miracle
I've had several pets, cats and a dog, over the years that developed cancer. All had expensive treatments, with the same outcome. Just coming off of the last bout with 5 year old Otis, who had several tumors that ended up interferring with his breathing, we were stretched thin for vet bills. Another of our cats, Baby, had a lump the size of an m&m in her groin area. I put off making an appointment at the vet, then found that it had grown to almond size in around 10 days. I had bought this product for Otis, but was way too late I think for it to have done him any good as I did not know about it until his tumors were advanced and being treated with surgery. I started Baby on it, she liked the taste and no problem getting it in her, and I was amazed to feel the lump had gotten smaller in a week. It ended up going away all together, and she's had no lumps since. This was last May. I don't know for sure that it was a cancerous tumor, but this product took care of it, and she gets a booster every couple of months where I give it to her for a week or so. It's so worth trying if you have a pet with cancer, or other serious health issues. I really think it saved her life.
Great for most everything!!
I have 8 cats and I originally bought it for two younger ones I took in with stomatitis. It worked for them and for one of my elder cats with eye discharge. It's a great immune builder.
better than lifegold! cat with mammary cancer had ulcerated tumor
once of my cats has mammary cancer, while we are saving up for surgery one tumor which we were told was a clogged sweat gland that we had drained, started to come back and ulcerated. she had a HOLE the size of an eraser on a pencil. the vet said the tissue was dying and she could stitch it but couldn't say for sure it would hold and that it was actually cancer and she would 'be so sick and weak in 2 weeks we'd have to put her down because it would get worse'' which I didn't believe because besides the tumors and the hole she was completely fine. so I started giving her this along with CBD and the antiseptic wash, antibiotics and pain meds the vet gave. the hole completely healed . on its own. she is 13 does have cancer but still eats normal, plays normally with the other cats, climbs to the highest spots, she has not slowed down at all. I googled each ingredient in this product as well as petwellbeing life gold cancer support, and honestly the ingredients in this has way more research and lab results. and I truly believe her wound healed , and healed quickly because she was taking this. I will keep using this, the 24kcbdplus CBD , and I will be buying the liver detox this brand makes because it is only milk thistle and dandelion root and both of those ALSO have had good results with fighting cancer. we are going to the vet later this week to have her wound site checked and to do more testing to see if she can safely do surgery to have the tumors removed, but it will also give us a idea of how advanced the cancer is and since I will be giving these products to her ongoing when she goes back to the vet for surgery (god willing) or if she's not a candidate and we just need to treat the symptoms till her time comes, we will be able to see if this is helping stop/slow the growth of cancer but I highly recommend this just based on the results I've had also the research on each mushroom. it is also better cost wise than lifegold. but please do your own research and compare .
These r a great addition to your pups food & they enjoy the taste & are great for immunity support
Has helped a lot
After the vet found a tumor in my Persian cat’s stomach we suspected cancer. 9 out of 10 times it is. Turns out it wasn’t thankfully. HOWEVER, at first word of it my friend told me about mushrooms for cancer and immunity. I started him on this. His tears were always rusty no matter how often I cleaned them. Since he’s been on this stuff they have cleared up. I imagine his immune system being stronger is fighting bacteria. He has a severe case of inflammation, which this also helps. He was unable to pass food easily by the tumor into his intestine because it was blocking slightly. He’d throw up a lot. He’s been able to keep food down now. Even using CBD didn’t help much until this. You do have to give the mushrooms at least 2 weeks to see results. Definitely not in a few days. My other cat is getting it as a preventative. They like the flavor and don’t protest oddly.
I have some feral cats and 1 was sick, Gave him this and in a couple of days he was better. I have use other animal essential products and really like them.